Leatherneck

Leatherneck

Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
E2805F3F C545 425B A072 5ED269789E3B
It’s not a Honda it’s a Can Am but she loves it, and I kinda like it too. She has the upgrade bug too, Let the spending continue!! Now I don’t get as much crap for my addiction.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Those seats look comfortable! How does it compare to yourso_O Congratulations by the way!

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
would love a trailer that big, but really wouldnt want to pull that, 8 or ten k probably by the time you get it full of crap. i like the buick ride of my avalanche i use it all the time, took me years to find a decent cared for one. not getting a bigger truck and pulling our 7x16 and two quads was tough, when we go to PA or southern ny and was less than 10 mpg

thought about getting one of the battery ones, but the ones that look like golf carts would be better for us. you can use it camping anywhere and they have rear seats that fold down for yard crap, obviously better at sneaking in the woods. there are like 5 of the 6 places we go that only allow the ones that look like that, no utvs or quads tires on anything. that one place that does allow whatever is tough to get into, have to make years worth of reservations in the previous year

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!