Wife said yes

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
My wife gave me the go ahead to order the goodies we want for now for our 700-4.
So sometime soon I will be going to our dealership and ordering the hard top, the split hard coat windshield, the cargo bag, and the ssv works stereo. Can't wait to get it all although not much riding will be done for a while because winter temps have hit here in wyo. But we will be ready to go for riding/camping season next year.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Oh ya...
take her on a long cold ride and you will have approval for Doors, Rear panel, and a heater.
Get stuck, have her help pull it out and you got approval for a winch.
Lets see... what else you need. lol.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Haha ya a winch is next on the list. I ice fish so much in the winter that getting doors isn't a must YET. But the couple rides we have gone on this fall a windshield would have been really nice.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hondasxs said:
Oh ya...
take her on a long cold ride and you will have approval for Doors, Rear panel, and a heater.
Get stuck, have her help pull it out and you got approval for a winch.
Lets see... what else you need. lol.

Exactly what I did! I brought up the enclosure on the way to ride, she didn't think we would need it because we have such mild winters for the most part. Didn't say another word just waited till we got moving, first thing she brought up was the cab and heater.

G

GulfCoast

Oct 8, 2013
I just told my wife the P2 was for her to get her more involved in training the dogs. Worked like a charm.

G

GulfCoast

Oct 8, 2013
Can you post a link to that stero system? :D

G

GulfCoast

Oct 8, 2013
wyo700 said:
http://www.ssvworks.com/product/Ranger%2C+Rhino%2C+Teryx%2C+iPpod-4-speaker-overhead-weather-proof-sound-bar

Here you go. Kinda spendy but we really like it so heck with it. It's only money.
Thanks!

G

GulfCoast

Oct 8, 2013
Whenever you can, I would love to see a picture of the sound system as mounted. I am struggling to figure out how I want to wire mine up. I like it up high, but I have a storage bag, gun rack, light bar, and aux lights up there already.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Placed my order for all my Christmas presents yesterday. Can wait till it all comes in. My dealership said nothing was on back order so hopefully not to long. Wife said no matter cold it is she wants to go for a ride. That works for me.

advertisement
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If it's cold and you don't have the cab, GREAT time to sell her on it!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!