Wild Boar front bumper installation instructions

W

WillieRivers

Aug 7, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fixin to start the install of my Wild Boar front bumper. I unpacked everything and there are no instructions or bolts. Is the installation pretty straight forward or is there any tips? I'll assume you use the existing bolts from the old bumper. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Plumber32
W

WillieRivers

Aug 7, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fixin to start the install of my Wild Boar front bumper. I unpacked everything and there are no instructions or bolts. Is the installation pretty straight forward or is there any tips? I'll assume you use the existing bolts from the old bumper. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Just spoke with Wild Boar ATV regarding the front bumper. Hardware was forgotten along with instructions. Also after looking at the bumper realized that my stock Honda winch would not work because of the opening for the rollers was to small. The gentleman I spoke with told me he would send me a shipping label to return the bumper. Great costumer service. Now I'm looking for a similar front bumper with the LED lights built in. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well that's disappointing.....ive been eyeballing that one for awhile now. The only hold was i really want something with a top mount for the winch.

W

WillieRivers

Aug 7, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No pictures? I didn't happen
Pictures? Don't need no stinking pictures. Went ahead and purchased the Honda aftermarket bumper. Will install this weekend when I make it back to the ranch.

mike48

mike48

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
kingsland ga
Ownership

1. 700-4
I went with the slasher bumper EZ to install all the parts were in the box

DSC 0092 DSC 0094 DSC 0095

advertisement
MountainMan

MountainMan

Sep 1, 2014
Spokane Valley, Washington
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Has anyone purchased the Wild Boar Bumper? I would really like to see a picture from the side to see how far it sticks beyond the front of the Pioneer. Also, I was wondering if there is access to get to the free spool knob for the winch.

dallasz

dallasz

Dec 11, 2017
NW Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone purchased the Wild Boar Bumper? I would really like to see a picture from the side to see how far it sticks beyond the front of the Pioneer. Also, I was wondering if there is access to get to the free spool knob for the winch.
I bought a wild boar bumper for my 1000-5 a few months ago, installed it today, other than no instructions, missing fasteners, drilling out the skid plate holes which were too small and a couple of brackets we had to trim off, it looks pretty good (wife likes it). Have not decided on which winch setup as of yet. Called wild boar this morning before we started (still not received the instructions). Really happy that the honda fit on my 4 post lift perfectly.

IMAG37661 IMAG37701 IMAG37711

Reactions: Plumber32

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!