RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope everyone is having a great time at the RRB 2021 Takeover! I should be able to make next year. I invite my friends to review the new winch video - thanks for all the help and wisdom I have learned from you guys to do these mods! - @TripleB @Lady01 @Wellzy @ACfixer @Mudwing @TxDoc @Prntckt @Honda_Dave @Spoonbill @Wxbee @TexasTodd @grallison14 @rthomas9107 @Hking94 @bwetzel @John79042 @Russ989 @Smitty335 @Scott5150 @JeremieBaker @Hondasxs @Haldog77 @GoinForARip @Plumber32 @Todd627 @Sarbuck @aleaddict - and apologies to those I neglected to thank.

rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
I really like those shackles and threaded shackle mounts! Thanks for the idea. I'm now wondering where/how I can install a couple shackles on the strongmade bumper for my P520 to retain the most strength of the bumper

RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really like those shackles and threaded shackle mounts! Thanks for the idea. I'm now wondering where/how I can install a couple shackles on the strongmade bumper for my P520 to retain the most strength of the bumper
Yeah but can’t get them at the sex toy shop based on my experience.

advertisement
PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I put a couple of those same lifting eyes on my stock front bumper and used a 1/4” x 2” x 2” backing plate along with the supplied 1/4” x 1/2” x 2” plate. Hopefully, if I ever need to use mine, I won’t end up reshaping the stock bumper.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!