Wind Deflector thoughts ?

krman

krman

Mar 31, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
Thinking of getting a Honda 1/2 wind deflector. Anyone have experience, hate them , love them ? Not sure I want a full windshield. Any issues towing or hauling with on unit?

Thanks

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thinking of getting a Honda 1/2 wind deflector. Anyone have experience, hate them , love them ? Not sure I want a full windshield. Any issues towing or hauling with on unit?

Thanks
I have one and it is a must for running fast. In the slow trails it holds a little heat in. It is easy to take on and off so its really no big deal. We road dusty trails all weekend and I did not notice it pulling any dust into the cab area. I think someone has one in the classifieds for sale on this site. I think they went to a full windshield.

S

Someguy

Jun 15, 2016
Krakow Wi.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Thanks
I have the Honda 1/2 . Most of the wind goes over. Starts to hit top of helmet. Dust doesn't seem at be a issue. Don't get the vacuum pulling dust back in. Had a pioneer 1000 with full windshield, with and without back panel dust was bad. Was 80-85 degrees today, I was warm but not hot like the pioneer was.

S

Someguy

Jun 15, 2016
Krakow Wi.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have the Honda 1/2 . Most of the wind goes over. Starts to hit top of helmet. Dust doesn't seem at be a issue. Don't get the vacuum pulling dust back in. Had a pioneer 1000 with full windshield, with and without back panel dust was bad. Was 80-85 degrees today, I was warm but not hot like the pioneer was.
Want to add about towing with half wind shield, I had the talon at the rev limiter at 74mph several times no issue's.

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Want to add about towing with half wind shield, I had the talon at the rev limiter at 74mph several times no issue's.
I have one as well, No dust problems at all. I take it off for slow trails and put it back on for fast running. Works great.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!