CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I love my SATV flip up windshield on cold mornings and when I get caught in the rain but it spends 95% of its time up.

W

Walterp928

Dec 12, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you trying to get rid of dust or get air flow in cab? What windshield?
Well both?! Lol As best can be done without buying full enclosure. Im willing to buy both, but if there is overwhelming evidence for one over the other id likely do that.

We just have a simple, polycarb super atv one-piece windshield.

Reactions: Lady01
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Found these window vents called "Seizmik" and they actually have louveres in them to adjust airflow in etc.

Anyone have experience with them?

Also wondering about a rear window/screen etc and if vents would mess with that or if its a moot point.

Thanks in advance
Welcome fellow Michigander!
Few questions and ill answer your question, where bouts in The land of the mitten RU from and ride?
I'm in Stockbridge just south of Lansing and have a cabin in the Gaylord area and ride mostly there.
Do u have any pics of the machine/situation at hand?

Personally no experience with the vents you shown. The best way is either a Honda flip or a SATV flip up windshield. You must ride where i do and the dust sucks balls. A honda soft mid panel and a flip windshield is the best fix but not end all to the dust. You cant get rid of it unless you have a full enclosure but then your cookin eggs! Over easy or scrambled your choice lol.

Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB
W

Walterp928

Dec 12, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Greetings back, eh!

Im over in the Thompsomville/Crystal Mtn area. So its dusty here too. We're just looking to cut the dust down. We dont want a full enclosure, just something that helps.

again this is just a basic poly windshield.
20210324 152823

Welcome fellow Michigander!
Few questions and ill answer your question, where bouts in The land of the mitten RU from and ride?
I'm in Stockbridge just south of Lansing and have a cabin in the Gaylord area and ride mostly there.
Do u have any pics of the machine/situation at hand?

Personally no experience with the vents you shown. The best way is either a Honda flip or a SATV flip up windshield. You must ride where i do and the dust sucks balls. A honda soft mid panel and a flip windshield is the best fix but not end all to the dust. You cant get rid of it unless you have a full enclosure but then your cookin eggs! Over easy or scrambled your choice lol.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Greetings back, eh!

Im over in the Thompsomville/Crystal Mtn area. So its dusty here too. We're just looking to cut the dust down. We dont want a full enclosure, just something that helps.

again this is just a basic poly windshield.View attachment 262578
Oh chit! Your in Da UP! Cool
Soft mid panel is your best bet without a full inclosure.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!