BOX1

Windrock in 3 Talons

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Here is a video my 17yo son made of our 2022 fall trip to Windrock. We stayed in Rocky Top. It was a great time. We hit a few tough trails and went to the prison for the first time also! The Talon continues to impress me. My 14yo was driving the X and my 17yo (and his friend) were driving the RLV. The Talons go everywhere we point them!!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Talons are awesome sauce, mine continues to amaze. 😍

I’m usually solo, so I have to drive like an ole lady, most of the time. :( But this one time, in band camp St. George, Utah (yesterday), I was riding with a chipped and turbo’d 200 HP Razor; he had a winch. I was showing him the fun way back to camp, a smooth, tight, twisty but fast creek bed; I was able to ride 10 tenths for the first time (he had a winch to pull me back on my wheels iffn I effed up) and holy sh!t the Talon was incredible. It was a euphoric experience. :eek:

It also went everywhere that lunatic pointed the Rzr, he was fearless and I turned my brain off and followed him up some stupid climbs. :oops:

Last edited:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Talon’s are awesome sauce, mine continues to amaze. 😍

I’m usually solo, so I have to drive like an ole lady, most of the time. :( But this one time, in band camp St. George, Utah (yesterday), I was riding with a chipped and turbo’d 200 HP Razor; he had a winch. I was showing him the fun way back to camp, a smooth, tight, twisty but fast creek bed; I was able to ride 10 tenths for the first time (he had a winch to pull me back on my wheels iffn I effed up) and holy sh!t the Talon was incredible. It was a euphoric experience. :eek:

It also went everywhere that lunatic pointed the Rzr, he was fearless and I turned my brain off and followed him up some stupid climbs. :oops:
You know the rules Bro.....POIDH 😜

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!