Windshield for Honda Pioneer 700 2P

HoytCRX32

HoytCRX32

May 5, 2014
How well will the 2-PIECE FOLDING POLY WINDSCREEN (HARD COAT) hold up? I hunt and trail ride! I like the fold for air... I know glass is best, but would rather by the folding Poly if it will hold up good....

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I would say well. As long as you are not a mudd'er I would suspect it would last a lifetime.
Only when you get it covered in mud and try to wipe it off without washing it with water will you start to get bad scratches.
Trees and such from normal use will not be a issue.

HoytCRX32

HoytCRX32

May 5, 2014
I had one installed and had to send it back. Was installed right. Still doesn't look right. Anyone have any close up pictures of one installed on their Honda 700 2 place, probably the same on a 4 place. Thanks.

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
DONT MY THE DABOMB WINDSHIELD!! Not happy at all!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!