P1000 Windshield wiper: worth it?

vdefender

vdefender

Feb 1, 2021
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Idk if you can scrape ice off the superatv flip up without scratching it. They tell you not to use a squeegee on them but I've seen several guys doing it without any harm. I believe If I had to leave it outside, I would come up with some kind of cover for the windshield. I've had mine 2 years with plenty of abuse and only a few minor scratches. I would buy it all over again.
Yeah that's why I'm leaning toward the HardCabs glass flip up windshield as mentioned above.

Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah that's why I'm leaning toward the HardCabs glass flip up windshield as mentioned above.

Lol I just seen flip up and automatically thought superatv. I've never seen that windshield but I believe it would be a good one.

monbecca

monbecca

Mar 9, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
not sure if this was posted.....I read some where to use 5 gallon hand held pump sprayer and squeegee. OMG game changer for me! also cool spray down of mud on my face :) bought my sprayer for $5 to $8 at menards

Reactions: Lady01
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love my superatv flip up but if I could do it all over again I would have gotten glass. Main reason is that I don't want to scratch it so when I'm out playing and having fun I won't clean it unless absolutely necessary so I end up with muddy vision. Every time I do clean it on the trail it usually ends up streaked until I can get to a water hose. After trail use the glass just makes more sense.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!