P700m4 Windshield

junior1954

junior1954

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Loda, Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just bought a 2017 700-4 Deluxe today over the phone; it's going to be delivered next week. I noticed that the windshield I'd requested, the Honda 2-Piece Poly Windscreen (Hard Coat) had been omitted from the order (naturally, the dealer was closed when I caught it). I trust the dealer and got a great price even without the windscreen but have to ask-for cruising with the wife and dogs and the occasional hunting trip, is this the best windscreen for me? I'm getting the extended hard top and wanted the ability to get ventilation when it's hot and to block bugs when it's not. Searching your forum some like this windshield, others prefer after-markets. I like simple and sturdy, one of the reasons I like Honda. Any suggestions for this confused "tinhorn" would be greatly appreciated. I'm calling the dealer tomorrow.

jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
That's the windshield we went with and like it so far. The upper section can be easily removed for warm weather riding

Reactions: junior1954
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
You didn't make a bad decision. Honda shields are nice.Honda 2 piece for me as well.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
2 piece is the best IMO, like @jinx the upper part come off in minutes for the warmer months

junior1954

junior1954

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Loda, Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4
Talked to the salesman and got the two piece Honda Hard Coat. He was great- apologized for leaving it off the original invoice and no additional charge. Thanks to all for the validation.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!