E

et1984

Lifetime Member
Oct 18, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey everyone,

I am new to this club, but I am need of some help. Can anyone share a video or diagram about how to wire a 7 pin aftermarket rocker switch from the factory Warn contactor. I currently have the factory set up with the remote from honda, but would prefer the rocker switch...or both if that is possible. Thanks

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yep, here you go!
Welcome to the club from Michigan!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
of the machine ;)
1E42B540 551B 4CA6 80EE 029BE3AFCCF4

Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB
E

et1984

Lifetime Member
Oct 18, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you. I wired it just like the image on the left... but i noticed your image does not jumper terminal 3-6 and 1-4 as the photo i shared. What is the correct way? And if i have the dual battery set up with the fuse box, but the winch was installed by the dealer before hand it run off the main power can i run this switch power to my accessory fuse box for power or no? Lastly, for the image i shared of the contactor(this is the one i have) i assume the brown or center terminal is "common"...so what do i connect there from the switch...and the winch out will be from green to 4 and winch in will be from blue to 6?

Appreciate the help here...First time doing this and the factory winch install is throwing me off....(installed before hand)

Capture Warn contactor

Reactions: Lady01
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's mine. Small gray wire is ground going to rocker switch. Small green and black go to the rocker switch. These are your in/out. Don't remember which is which. Your rocker switch is different than mine. My positive coming to switch is jumped to the positive for the top and bottom lights. My ground coming to switch is jumped to the ground for the lights. Hopefully you're not more confused now
20211018 193655

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry Bud i was in my tree stand earlier.
Just like @WagginTail just posted should take care of what u need

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!