P1000 Wiring of the 12v meters that came w my dual battery

M

Madore128

Mar 28, 2016
Ma
I'm a lil con fused wiring the meters for the 2 meters that came with my TRUE UTV BATTERY ISOLATOR KIT. There's 2 meters an a relay or w/e it is. Don't get how it should go.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a lil con fused wiring the meters for the 2 meters that came with my TRUE UTV BATTERY ISOLATOR KIT. There's 2 meters an a relay or w/e it is. Don't get how it should go.
The green wires-one goes to the dark gray and one to the light gray. Red wire from the relay to a power on wire or 15 acc fuse wire in the fuse box. The other 2 red wires go to each side of the isolator. Black wire to the ground of the accessory battery or to metal frame. Then connect each of the red wires to each of the meters then the light gray wire to one then dark gray to one.

M

Madore128

Mar 28, 2016
Ma
The green wires-one goes to the dark gray and one to the light gray. Red wire from the relay to a power on wire or 15 acc fuse wire in the fuse box. The other 2 red wires go to each side of the isolator. Black wire to the ground of the accessory battery or to metal frame. Then connect each of the red wires to each of the meters then the light gray wire to one then dark gray to one.
Lol. Can u do a lil drawing an show me. 774/289/2824. Text me it if that's easyer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!