working the pioneer

Jerry3

Jerry3

Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2013
Arkville, NY
I Had 7 Square Of Shingles On My Pioneer, Handled it Well. Then We Used It All Day Hauling The Old Shingles Away. The Dump Worked Amazing.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Jerry, That's great to hear. I am not sure who much one stack weights but I do know they are not light.
I have been wondering if the dump bed would work ok or if you would have to assist it a bit. I guess it depends on how it is loaded too.

Now that you got your roof done... You can do mine.
J/K.
thanks for sharing.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
From Yahoo Answers:

(30 year architectural shingles)
1 bundle (pack) = about 66lbs give or take 1lbs
1 SQ = 3 bundles (packs) = about 198lbs give or take 3lbs

7 X 198 = 1386 Lbs!

Bed capacity is 1000 lbs, so your warranty is now void. :mrgreen:

How did it pull?

Jerry3

Jerry3

Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2013
Arkville, NY
Other Than The Suspension Being Almost Bottomed Out, The Machine Handled It Well. No Power Issues, And No Transmission Slipping. I Did Only Haul Them From The End Of The Driveway To The House But It Did Well. When We Hauled The Old Ones Away, We Had Less Weight Of Course, But Did Have To Assist The Dump Bed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!