Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hondamphibious,
Thats just crazy what you doing with your Pioneer. Not sure I will ever have mine more then seat deep.. but I sure would like to take a ride with you through the pond! Always loved riding in deep water on my ATV. But a SxS is a different ball game for sure.

H

Hondamphibious

Mar 18, 2015
Hey man ur more than welcome to join.. We ride about every other weekend

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
it looks like pure fun to me!! I have river here that I have to go up to get to a good hunting and fishing spot. and when it rains it can get that deep. so I'd like to know what all you are running on the SxS that lets you go so well?? awesome video thanks for posting

H

Hondamphibious

Mar 18, 2015
Bobby thanks my friend.. Glad u liked my vids I was hoping everyone would like them.. I'm running a state line customs 3" lift 29.5 terminators on 12 inch ss wheels that have some what of a negative offset.. I picked terms because they are not a digging tire they paddle instead.. The pioneer is too heavy and not fast enough for a tire that digs so u spend a lot of time digging straight down with all its weight... The other issue I've found is the doors and bed sides are hollow so they tend to accumulate a lot of weight because of the drain holes in them.. So they make u heavier in mud and float in water lol I'm going to address the problem soon but as u see it doesn't stop me.. I do have a bit more power as well given I have a aftermarket exhaust air filter cam and custom tune.. I have another motor I plan to put in soon with highlifters 715 bbk which should produce in the neighborhood of 55 to 65 hp.. It's going to be awesome

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Amphilbious, will that makes me feel better about my 28's on 3" lift.(lets hope they paddle) i just started installing the lift today and hope to finish tomorrow and mount the tires. i can't wait and also researching the power options now!

W

white trash

Apr 27, 2015
how did you snorkel it,, pics please,,thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!