drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I grew up in the great white north, not far from the Canadian border and learned to skate and play hockey on the backyard rink my Mom and Dad built every winter... And I've been waiting for months for the hockey season to get going so my beloved Bruins can kick some butt. The World Cup is on now and the USA is in the hole but will get to play the biggest game of the series on Tuesday night against Canada. I'm USA all the way but it's hard not to pull for some of the Canadian boys.. No doubt it is a team of all stars.. It's hockey time again and I'm in a good place... lol. We must have some hockey lovers here on the forum! Let's hear from ya.
Images

Last edited:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Gotta love the North American team too.. They are playing Russia tonight... I'll be watching

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!