P700 Wrong brackets sent for Lightbar

Alabamapioneer

Alabamapioneer

Apr 20, 2020
Auburn
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey guys, I received my 50” curved lightbar today. It appears they sent me the wrong brackets. I racked my brain for an hour trying to get it right, but no luck. Has anyone had success mounting a light bar to the 2 bolts on the bottom part of the roll bar near the dash? Is there any kind of bracket I could get at an auto parts store or Home Depot to make this work? If you’ve purchased somewhere online, please let me know.
The photo attached is the L bracket that attached to the bolts, and the other bracket they sent does not line up, at all. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

6C67492F E285 42FA AEEB C0E24E4064AA

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
How far off is it with them out like that?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

P

Putty1985

Sep 13, 2019
Fort plain ny
Ownership

1. 700-4
Back the bolts out, turn the bracket so the part with the slot faces towards the middle of the machine. And the bracket should slide in between the plate that the window net buckle mounts to and the roll cage. Mine is a home made bar, but it’s the same idea

Reactions: Mudwing
Alabamapioneer

Alabamapioneer

Apr 20, 2020
Auburn
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks guys, I figured out the mount to the machine. The actual issue was the bracket that attached to the lightbar was wrong. New ones will arrive tomorrow, we should be good to go. Updates to follow, thanks for the suggestions!

Reactions: Mudwing
Alabamapioneer

Alabamapioneer

Apr 20, 2020
Auburn
Ownership

1. 700-4
Okay, I am about to go insane. The brackets are not working and I will literally sell this 50” curved lightbar for 1$ per inch. $50 to whoever wants it. Also, can someone post a link for a turnkey lightbar, brackets and anything I need for a 2016 700-4? Money is no object, send me any and all suggestions.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!