WTB 700 oem front tire/rim

Gorms

Gorms

Mar 23, 2019
Mass
Ownership

1. 700-4
Blew a decent size sidewall hole in the factory front tire on the 700 today, decided having a spare would be a good idea.

Looking for an OEM front tire, on a rim would be sweet too. Steel rim btw.

Located in MA.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Blew a decent size sidewall hole in the factory front tire on the 700 today, decided having a spare would be a good idea.

Looking for an OEM front tire, on a rim would be sweet too. Steel rim btw.

Located in MA.
NO! Replace all OEM tires with 8 ply's! ITP makes great tires, made in the USA! If you run mud- Black Waters, rocks and regular trail-Terra Hooks. My 2 cents worth!

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
this is a common request. hope you can find one close by as shipping usually makes it cost prohibitive.
if no luck here, your nearest powersports dealership should have some take offs from one that just got an upgrade.
good luck.

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Having a spare is a good idea! I replaced al l4 of my original tires with better but also a extra tire to use as spare along with a steel wheel from RMATV.

Gorms

Gorms

Mar 23, 2019
Mass
Ownership

1. 700-4
I would love to get some 6-8 ply tires but a set of 4 new shoes isn't in my budget until the old ones are worn out!

I did make it home and plug the hell out of it, aint pretty but holds air and will get the chores done until I find a permanent replacement. Will check the dealers but immediate local dealers are very weak in sxs sales and parts. We drive 200 miles north to actually ride.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!