P1000 WTB ROPS Cage Upper sections for 1000P3

Q

Qwikcobra

Nov 1, 2015
I had a slight tip over while climbing a hill on my 1000 not bad but enough to notice. Glass windshield stayed intact so it wasnt too bad. If anyone has these parts available or can reccomend a dealer to source new parts a good price in the Charlotte, NC area hit me up
dlong @ ppsnc.com
Thanks

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I had a slight tip over while climbing a hill on my 1000 not bad but enough to notice. Glass windshield stayed intact so it wasnt too bad. If anyone has these parts available or can reccomend a dealer to source new parts a good price in the Charlotte, NC area hit me up
dlong @ ppsnc.com
Thanks
How about a pic of the incident & damageo_O

Q

Qwikcobra

Nov 1, 2015
How about a pic of the incident & damageo_O
Trying to avoid crazy shipping costs! Or buy a used bar if available.

I don't have a pic of the incident, phone died since then, but you can hardly tell just the roof has a slight gangster lean. Door still open and shut fine, It did a 180 backflip resting with the windshield facing the ground. We were able to do a double winch line recovery, gently flip it back right and prevent further damage.

Q

Qwikcobra

Nov 1, 2015

I don't have a pic of the incident, phone died since then, but you can hardly tell just the roof has a slight gangster lean. Door still open and shut fine, It did a 180 backflip resting with the windshield facing the ground. We were able to do a double winch line recovery, gently flip it back right and prevent further damage.

Anybody know which Charlotte Area dealer has good part prices?

Bamaprof

Bamaprof

Mar 12, 2018
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody know which Charlotte Area dealer has good part prices?
I’ve got a 2018 1000-5 cage in central Alabama if you ever travel this way. Reasonable price - it’s practically brand new. Includes everything

Q

Qwikcobra

Nov 1, 2015
I’ve got a 2018 1000-5 cage in central Alabama if you ever travel this way. Reasonable price - it’s practically brand new. Includes everything

Thanks for the offer, I ended up buying a new front section from my dealer for retail, as it was the most damaged section for $640. The middle section mated up okay and the undamaged rear hoop we were able to get back on as well with mild persuarion. The fix was all part of closing the sale to my friend's dad and they are very happy with it playing around the farm.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Bamaprof

Bamaprof

Mar 12, 2018
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the offer, I ended up buying a new front section from my dealer for retail, as it was the most damaged section for $640. The middle section mated up okay and the undamaged rear hoop we were able to get back on as well with mild persuarion. The fix was all part of closing the sale to my friend's dad and they are very happy with it playing around the farm.
That’s great! Glad it worked out so well for you

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Are you still riding? If so what?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

The above link is RMATV their shipping is free and prices about 15% below dealer list price.

Looks like item 2 & 6 will get you going.
Screenshot 20180402 210742 Chrome
Screenshot 20180402 210804 Chrome

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!