BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So where I live, all I have to ride with Polaris and Can-am owner's 90 % of all have the same s*** attitude .They all dismiss your ride ,I go where they go I do what they do but they have this attitude there s***s better !!!! I hadn't seen a lot of them for a while and rode mine to b-day party a few checked it out and like all my add ons radio,wheels,tires ect .And of course one of them is like why did you put beadlocks on that . And of course i responded my s***'s built heavier than yours it weighs 2000 pounds by itself let alone has a gross vehicle weight of 3500 pounds .He has a 1000 rzr 2 seat. He's one that never got up even to look at it . I guess I'm just being a little b**** but I get tired of it.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So where I live, all I have to ride with Polaris and Can-am owner's 90 % of all have the same s*** attitude .They all dismiss your ride ,I go where they go I do what they do but they have this attitude there s***s better !!!! I hadn't seen a lot of them for a while and rode mine to b-day party a few checked it out and like all my add ons radio,wheels,tires ect .And of course one of them is like why did you put beadlocks on that . And of course i responded my s***'s built heavier than yours it weighs 2000 pounds by itself let alone has a gross vehicle weight of 3500 pounds .He has a 1000 rzr 2 seat. He's one that never got up even to look at it . I guess I'm just being a little b**** but I get tired of it.
Should have said " All the better to tow yours back home when the belt breaks lol"

People like that are going to be like that if they ride a soap box derby car around... surround yourself with good people and pay no attention to the ones like that.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Should have said " All the better to tow yours back home when the belt breaks lol"

People like that are going to be like that if they ride a soap box derby car around... surround yourself with good people and pay no attention to the ones like that.
I try

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Next time, come ride with us at SMORRs!!!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would love too but we have starting cattle showing season for my kids now plus still making and moving hay I'll make down some time !

I have a buddy in TX that did the livestock show / well his daughter did (but he did by default). Took a lot of time but was well worth it .

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
treat them people like the know it all book smart "apprentice" they will sink their own boat. then when the pioneer comes to the rescue just smile and say u owe me a beer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Oh yeah

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Meh...It's the exact same thing that happens in the brains of pickup truck owners. Ford guys rag on Chevy, Chevy guys rag on Ford and everybody rags on Dodge. Frustrating after a while but it's their own insecurity that makes them act this way. (Everybody knows Chevy is the best though)

advertisement
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a buddy in TX that did the livestock show / well his daughter did (but he did by default). Took a lot of time but was well worth it .
Kids love it, i been done it, but do it for them now .

Reactions: CumminsPusher
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am amazed at the number of people who try extreme stuff without the tools needed like a winch or tire plugs...
I've got friends like my RZR has horsepower give it hell break s*** and then I'm like I could have winched you out the first time like I offered .

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got friends like my RZR has horsepower give it hell break s*** and then I'm like I could have winched you out the first time like I offered .

I have rode with people like that before.... towed them all the way back to the truck. back in my mudding days a popo would always break at the 1st mud hole. and why do they sound like pissed off weedeaters. I am deaf but dang that clutch took forever to engage.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey the other weekend when we went out with 6 Rzr’s was funny as hell! 2 turned around first little trail section, and 2 broke on the rest. We had to take the slightly easier terrain just for the guys that did continue. We had 5 people in ours and the 2 seat Rzr’s struggled but the 4 seater was a joke to watch. They all respected the s*** out of the Honda and Yami afterwards. Next time they say anything go directly into the trees with 5 people in your rig!
There’s a machine for everyone.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey the other weekend when we went out with 6 Rzr’s was funny as hell! 2 turned around first little trail section, and 2 broke on the rest. We had to take the slightly easier terrain just for the guys that did continue. We had 5 people in ours and the 2 seat Rzr’s struggled but the 4 seater was a joke to watch. They all respected the s*** out of the Honda and Yami afterwards. Next time they say anything go directly into the trees with 5 people in your rig!
There’s a machine for everyone.
Yeah or I need to snorkel mine and move the vent tubes and head up the creek !! Bahahahah

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
That's ok, they are just angry because they will never be part of the "Brotherhood" and they will say their junk is small because they just got out of cold water.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeah or I need to snorkel mine and move the vent tubes and head up the creek !! Bahahahah

It’s easy in some terrain to get away from a Popo and even easier if you figure in the seating capacity. They have their place but it’s not in my driveway.
I do have to say though the guys I rode with were mostly cool people. Even the guy that was stuck all the time in the limo 4 seat took it well.

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's ok, they are just angry because they will never be part of the "Brotherhood" and they will say their junk is small because they just out out of cold water.
"Shrinkage Jerry shrinkage" in the words of George Costanza

Reactions: chadbo
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!