BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s easy in some terrain to get away from a Popo and even easier if you figure in the seating capacity. They have their place but it’s not in my driveway.
I do have to say though the guys I rode with were mostly cool people. Even the guy that was stuck all the time in the limo 4 seat took it well.
I know that's why I bought mine everything about it I bought for a reason to me it is the true cross over Work ,Farm ,Family Fun and not a limo

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know that's why I bought mine everything about it I bought for a reason to me it is the true cross over Work ,Farm ,Family Fun and not a limo

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
same here. I didnt want a limo.( my uncle looks like a goober driving his 6 seater by himself) utility (primary use hunting) and it's fun to drive. I can't believe some of the stuff this thing can crawl over or up. and the best of all no worries on a belt breaking.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Funny where I'm from people respect the hell out of honda. Everywhere I go around here there will be a group asking about it. But I've met people like your talking about. They are insecure and jealous. I mean for heavens sakes who really cares about what someone rides?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Funny where I'm from people respect the hell out of honda. Everywhere I go around here there will be a group asking about it. But I've met people like your talking about. They are insecure and jealous. I mean for heavens sakes who really cares about what someone rides?

I do I'd rather ride, than repair or tow.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
They have payment's on something they don't want so there lashing out. Now there stuck with something they owe more on than it's worth. And they have to keep fixing it and putting more money in it.

advertisement
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
All I have to say about it!

I don't have a pioneer Yet, but I have been scouring the forum for awhile learning all I can . I am still lmfao at this video. I work with a guy that has a pioneer and another one that has a rzr. I cannot wait to share this with them........ Absolutely Hilarious. Thanks for the laughs

Last edited:
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't have a pioneer Yet, but I have been scouring the forum for awhile learning all I can about them.
I also have been waiting to make my first post because I haven't had anything worth adding.
But I have to say I am still lmfao at this video. I work with a guy that has a pioneer and another one that has a rzr. I cannot wait to share this with them........ Absolutely Hilarious. Thanks for the laughs
I’ll be here all week lol. ;)

H

HondaTech

When they need your Pioneer to tow their pile of s*** home just laugh and keep on driving.

Theyll figure it out someday or they'll keep pumping money into the piece of junk.

Reactions: Mudwing and Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When they need your Pioneer to tow their pile of s*** home just laugh and keep on driving.

Theyll figure it out someday or they'll keep pumping money into the piece of junk.
You’re not wrong! ;)

Reactions: Mudwing
TheHoover

TheHoover

Jun 26, 2018
PNW
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Playing in the woods in the middle of the night. Took a “ATV trail” that quickly turned into a single track and then a game trail. Had a buddy behind me in a limo rzr. He ended up breaking front A arm, rear stabilizer bar, completely destroyed his rear plastics, and I know his belt was smoking(but he won’t admit it..). We rigged that piece of s*** so it would roll(baling wire and breaker bars lol, held up better than the stock popo parts). Honda dragged that bastard outta the hills thru the crap we we’re riding in. Only damage to the pioneer is below. I scared a lot of trees with my ROPS. He hasn’t talked s*** about the Honda since.

Another story: in the parking lot unloading, can-am owner was dogging on my Honda with his butt pirate buddies. Found them on the trail couple hours later with a broke down machine. Like a decent human being I stopped, his buddies were worried about towing him back and breaking their POSs. I told him to start pushing and I’d tow his ass back on my way back and left.. haha. He wasn’t there when I came back through..

403965B7 0E29 4431 9A11 D06910830158

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Playing in the woods in the middle of the night. Took a “ATV trail” that quickly turned into a single track and then a game trail. Had a buddy behind me in a limo rzr. He ended up breaking front A arm, rear stabilizer bar, completely destroyed his rear plastics, and I know his belt was smoking(but he won’t admit it..). We rigged that piece of s*** so it would roll(baling wire and breaker bars lol, held up better than the stock popo parts). Honda dragged that bastard outta the hills thru the crap we we’re riding in. Only damage to the pioneer is below. I scared a lot of trees with my ROPS. He hasn’t talked s*** about the Honda since.

Another story: in the parking lot unloading, can-am owner was dogging on my Honda with his butt pirate buddies. Found them on the trail couple hours later with a broke down machine. Like a decent human being I stopped, his buddies were worried about towing him back and breaking their POSs. I told him to start pushing and I’d tow his ass back on my way back and left.. haha. He wasn’t there when I came back through..

View attachment 170463
I used black gorilla tape when I tore my soft top up. It holds even in subzero temps! Great story! Thanks for sharing;)

Reactions: TripleB
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Jumping in to this... A friend of mine bought a General a couple months before I bought my 1000-5 deluxe this year. He knows better than to dog on my stuff and I don't dog on his. Well I'm a bit more mechanically inclined than he is, so i've helped him do a couple oil changes on his rig (btw, way easier than on the pioneers! HELLO HONDA ARE YOU LISTENING!). Anyhow, he is always asking me about this noise or that noise and I tell him "i'm not familiar with belt drivetrains other than I don't like them. The noises and rough engagement must be normal". And he is always worried about his belt. LOL. He sunk $22000 in his machine. I told him how much I have in mine and he gets a bit salty. When I got mine, he was like oh wow now you got a big machine. How does it run? I tell him it's slow like my 500 was, just bigger. Then we get on the roads. When we stop, he's laughing cuz I was messing with him and says "You keep up just fine!". Not the racing type, but until the general gets WFO on the road, top speed, the Pioneer has no issue at all keeping up. And then when people break down, I flip the back seats and let their girlfriends ride with me while they steer their machine behind me while i'm towing it!

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
And my other friend with a Canam defender has been limping it along with a broken front axle since summer. It's only a year old and he's had some issues. Also, he doesn't have a winch and I have told him multiple times that I will NOT even try to pull him out when he gets stuck. He's been warned multiple times, if you're too lazy to put a winch on then don't complain when you're stranded! He also doesn't realize what you get when you buy a Honda vs a Canam or Polaris.

I have found that the guys that ride their machines just a few times a year always go with the Canam or Polaris. I ride my machine every day when the weather is nice and have more of an appreciation for quality and reliability. I drive it to work when it's warm out!

Reactions: TripleB and Mudwing
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!