BOX1

P1000m5 X-Bull winch

Hot94Z28

Hot94Z28

Oct 22, 2017
Lexington Missouri
I was looking at Amazon today and found this.
View attachment 58815
IMG 0541

I missed out on the sale of the Superwinch Terra 45. Have anyone ran these? Comes with the rope so thought it could be worth the try, along with the wireless remotes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG 0541

Hot94Z28

Hot94Z28

Oct 22, 2017
Lexington Missouri
I don’t see a winch... I’d buy the terra!

For some reason it post the second picture twice? If you click the attachment link it shows the winch. Just thought that’s a good price for all of that?

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

For some reason it post the second picture twice? If you click the attachment link it shows the winch. Just thought that’s a good price for all of that?

Maybe... maybe not. I would just keep watching amazon and buy the terra 45! I’m all for saving money but hate to waste it on something that when you need it to work.. it needs to work!!

Reactions: ToddACimer
Hot94Z28

Hot94Z28

Oct 22, 2017
Lexington Missouri
Maybe... maybe not. I would just keep watching amazon and buy the terra 45! I’m all for saving money but hate to waste it on something that when you need it to work.. it needs to work!!

Yeah me too, that’s why I was wondering if anyone has ran these with much luck? Also seems cheap that it comes with rope, and wireless remotes.

Reactions: JTW
Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For what it's worth I picked up a badlands 5000lb winch from Harbor Freight for around 150. It came with everything needed but no rope, it came with a cable. I've only used it a couple of times, so far seems like a good deal!
View attachment 58815
View attachment 58812
I missed out on the sale of the Superwinch Terra 45. Have anyone ran these? Comes with the rope so thought it could be worth the try, along with the wireless remotes.

View attachment 58811
View attachment 58815
View attachment 58812

View attachment 58811

Screenshot 20171126 202529

Hot94Z28

Hot94Z28

Oct 22, 2017
Lexington Missouri
For what it's worth I picked up a badlands 5000lb winch from Harbor Freight for around 150. It came with everything needed but no rope, it came with a cable. I've only used it a couple of times, so far seems like a good deal!

View attachment 58984

Yeah I have heard of people running the badlands winch and been happy. This deal seems a little better price with the extra stuff but didn’t know if the winch itself was good?

Reactions: Rambo
J

justindiiorio

Nov 5, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Saw the same Winch today and thought about ordering it. For as much as I use a winch I thought about just buying a cheap tractor supply one however this winch is about $20 more but it does have the rope.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!