BOX1

Yamaha wheels

• Thread starter Realtreegrizzly
  • Start date
Realtreegrizzly

Realtreegrizzly

Jan 20, 2014
Just found a set of new grizzly se wheels and tires a a local pawn shop Checked and everything is the same offset width and bolt pattern Only thing is the lug nut bevel is not the same will have to get new ones. This is just a mock up I'm going to mount the stock pioneer tires on the Yamaha wheels What's everyone's opinion Only gave $100 for all four

Imagejpg1 zps8da7119b

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
WOW. Thats a super price for wheels and tires. I like the aluminum wheels a lot better then the alloy aluminum wheels.

Reactions: Smitty335
Realtreegrizzly

Realtreegrizzly

Jan 20, 2014
Got the wheels put on thought I'd post a pic
Imagejpg1 zpsceced456

Realtreegrizzly

Realtreegrizzly

Jan 20, 2014
Just found a set of new grizzly se wheels and tires a a local pawn shop Checked and everything is the same offset width and bolt pattern Only thing is the lug nut bevel is not the same will have to get new ones. This is just a mock up I'm going to mount the stock pioneer tires on the Yamaha wheels What's everyone's opinion Only gave $100 for all four

IMG 0247

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
🤔 Hold up........took ya 10 years to put the wheels and tires on or.....??? I'm a 🤏🏼lost on that post
Thank you!
I didnt want to cause a scene🥳
Bring a whole new meaning to the term…
30yrs later…..

• Haha
Reactions: JenElio
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!