BOX1

Yoshimura exhaust

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
that's very cool I love designing thing with home depot supply's. did it help?

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Ya it helped but it's still loud. We'll see after I go on a longer ride how I feel about it. Love that I got more power but man is it loud. The only thing I'm concerned about is my son. Gonna have to buy him some little ear muffs.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Not sure what the size of the factory pipe is but pretty sure it's the exact same size. The factory heat shield was used and it fit the same.

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
factory is 1.5 pipe. I would like to make one that comes out 1.5 then quickly goes to 1.75 back to a 2" turbo muffler.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Just wanted to give a little update about the yosh exhaust now that I have gone on several rides with it and the k&n filter installed. So when I first put the pipe on I was obviously hot rodding like crazy so of course it seemed extremely to loud to the point I was ready to take it off. I did add more stainless mesh the pipe to try and help and it did help but only a little. So the last couple of rides I've gone on have been with other people. Took my wife and my 6 month old son for a couple of rides. And when just cruising which is normal for trail riding the exhaust is very tolerable. Don't have to turn up the stereo any louder than before which isn't that loud. The nicest thing about it is when cruising and a small hill or hill climb comes up the worry of not being able to make it or if having to stop on a hill then give it some gas the pioneer just jumps and goes now. Before it seemed like the pioneer would struggle to go up not anymore. I will say once my son can sit in the back by himself I will still put ear plugs and a helmet on him or muffs. I am actually really glad I have it because is has made a difference in power because I was ready to take that thing off and sell it.

S

SkyPup

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
I like mine with the K&N, more torque and power with 27" tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!