P700 700-4 on tracks cost

Memorypill

Memorypill

Mar 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
So I’ve been dreaming about getting tracks on my 700-4. To realize this dream I started calling around to my local dealers and I’m getting quotes of $5500 usd plus tax for camso x4s.
Does this sound right and if so is there a cheaper alternative I’m missing besides buying a nice used sled?
People that run them are they worth the money?

Reactions: pappyo
R

rickoshea

So I’ve been dreaming about getting tracks on my 700-4. To realize this dream I started calling around to my local dealers and I’m getting quotes of $5500 usd plus tax for camso x4s.
Does this sound right and if so is there a cheaper alternative I’m missing besides buying a nice used sled?
People that run them are they worth the money?
depends what you plan to do with it when they're on.for me personally,best $5500 i spent.if you go used,check the bogey wheels and bearings closely,and take a hard look at the brackets for cracks.i'd go with the utv 4s1

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
M - pill
Have put Tracks on :
2009 rzr 800 - Sold
2014 P700-4 Traded - ( Reused CAMSO T4S Track with new adapters on )
2018 P500 ( present )

FYI : WITH Tracks your speed is cut 50 % ( uses more fuel ) no where as fast as a sled.
Steers hard ( need EPS )
SNOW will Fill seat area quick ( Cab needed )
All that said like them and will NOT go back to a sled

These SXS do help Lower your net worth by draining the bank acct.
If you donot spend it --those you leave it to will.
SXS with Tracks = Comfort not speed.

Memorypill

Memorypill

Mar 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
M - pill
Have put Tracks on :
2009 rzr 800 - Sold
2014 P700-4 Traded - ( Reused CAMSO T4S Track with new adapters on )
2018 P500 ( present )

FYI : WITH Tracks your speed is cut 50 % ( uses more fuel ) no where as fast as a sled.
Steers hard ( need EPS )
SNOW will Fill seat area quick ( Cab needed )
All that said like them and will NOT go back to a sled

These SXS do help Lower your net worth by draining the bank acct.
If you donot spend it --those you leave it to will.
SXS with Tracks = Comfort not speed.
Ok so the website puts the T4S under the atv category. Do you know if it’s just a heftier build quality or size difference? Any issues getting a transfer kit?

Reactions: pappyo
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think traxs are cool! But like said before you have to justify the cost and how much u use them. I seriously intertained the thought cuz up here in northern mi i get alot of snow. You do loose your speed and you need a full cab witch i have fir the winter months. I own 3 sleds and trail ride alot in the winter. That said, here you cant use traxs or a UTV on a groomed snowmobile trail during the snowmobile season so that was a deal braker for me! Ill just keep using my more than capable sleds

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
M - Pill
Tracks are 2014's T4S UTV.( selling price then $4500 ) & are bigger than ATV TRACKS of that year. ( not familiar with today's up dated versions )
FYI: Holding up & working flawless.
The Base Track system remains the same -- Adapters are Machine Specific-- Gear Reduction Sprocket Size is HP Related & Included in Kit

Any Brand sxs Dealer that Sells Camso Tracks -- Can order Adapter Kit for your year- make & model. ( now $550 - $600 item )

UTV Tracks I have ( originally purchased to for can- am maverick 1000 Still New in boxes ) from a guy that realized he over bought his ability to pay.
Picked them up for $ 3000.
Called CAMSO -- described what I was doing -- told me what I Needed -- found a local Dealer Ordered & Purchased.
2014 P700 Adapter & Sprocket kit for another $500
4yrs. later -- 2018 P500 kit $550

As" Remington " states -- SXS TRACKS are Not for Everyone.

Last edited: