Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like fun!
The rocks I think I can tackle (yes maybe I am deluded).
I have an aluminum skid plate on bottom and the plastic on on the top (Honda calls it a roof or something).
But I learned a long time ago the best method to deal with deep mud is to attach the tow strap before entering and throw it over the hood.
No need to try and hook up in the middle of the mud puddle - it's going to happen.
I got no doubts you can hang with us no problem. You impressed me with it last time out. Alot of whiners crying bout no diff lock. Well I ain't buying that crap any more.

advertisement
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Did you leave all the mud in your left front tire for ballast or did you clean it out? :)
I thought you left the mud in there to help keep up the momentum??? :D lol no haven't done that yet or fixed this. Nasty ol log in the beginning of the tidal wave about got my RR. I seen Tyler kick it up. My little boy tried his best "to wash that mud off".

20170906 163154

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I thought you left the mud in there to help keep up the momentum??? :D lol no haven't done that yet or fixed this. Nasty ol log in the beginning of the tidal wave about got my RR. I seen Tyler kick it up. My little boy tried his best "to wash that mud off".

View attachment 53473

Oh crap! Haha

Reactions: DGann and sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@Delton mine was a whole lot closer to being straight b4 that ride. It had a few dings but now it's ruff. Lol atleast my skidplate repairs held.. wife said something about a snorkel after riding with yall.:rolleyes:

View attachment 53474

Oh no, you didn't have skid plates?!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!