Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sorry my lack of preparation made me miss that ride. Have to get busy so I don't miss the next one.

There is usually a way around a lot of obstacles so your rig won't take a beating. I know we went to the farm rig over the rocks section without even trying.

I just didn't want to tell you you'll be fine and then have you pissed at me after the ride. I try to tell you that it's pretty rough so that you can make a wise decision.

Next time you can for sure go with us!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is usually a way around a lot of obstacles so your rig won't take a beating. I know we went to the farm rig over the rocks section without even trying.

I just didn't want to tell you you'll be fine and then have you pissed at me after the ride. I try to tell you that it's pretty rough so that you can make a wise decision.

Like Joey said there's usually an alternate route (just follow the rzr 1000) lmao. Sorry couldn't help myself.

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3

I appreciate you letting me know before the trip. You did tell me there was away around most things especially the water. I am not one to get pissed easily. I would still like to get the skids before rocking it. What type do you recommend for performance and ease of installation?

Reactions: sharp and DGann
advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I appreciate you letting me know before the trip. You did tell me there was away around most things especially the water. I am not one to get pissed easily. I would still like to get the skids before rocking it. What type do you recommend for performance and ease of installation?

I think trail armor is the best and I what I've got. It's expensive though.

You can go aluminum and save a little bit. The other guys will need to chime in about the aluminum. @Plumber32

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton u just gave @Joey the big!!! That's not good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Joey and I learned a few tricks from the rzr. Next time I'm going to smoke the tires before I give up on a climb lol. His tires are more for doing that than ours but it's worth a shot.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think trail armor is the best and I what I've got. It's expensive though.

You can go aluminum and save a little bit. The other guys will need to chime in about the aluminum. @Plumber32
Sure tag Plumber instead of me for an aluminum review. I see how ya are lol. He must think I'm biased or something lol. It's gonna come down to personal preference. I've been around both and not seen a catastrophic failure yet. Last weekend I tore the crap outta the edge of my metal one and lost one bolt. But I think that maneuver would've damaged any skid that was on there lol.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sure tag Plumber instead of me for an aluminum review. I see how ya are lol. He must think I'm biased or something lol. It's gonna come down to personal preference. I've been around both and not seen a catastrophic failure yet. Last weekend I tore the crap outta the edge of my metal one and lost one bolt. But I think that maneuver would've damaged any skid that was on there lol.

Haha! I don't know why that slipped my mind.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey wait a minute, I made it:rolleyes:....... no one to video since yall were busy & no free hands..... :D;) lol.
Did you make it without winching? If so i apologize. I can't keep up with who did or didn't lol. I just remember all the rock carrying everyone did lol.

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Did you make it without winching? If so i apologize. I can't keep up with who did or didn't lol. I just remember all the rock carrying everyone did lol.

You guys stacked rock for me but as you can see from the video at traveller kicked it out of the way and then went on up the hill!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!