Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea Tyler, joey n myself made it without winching and @DGann no videos since joey n delton were busy giving me that little extra needed push. I didnt winch!!! Lol.
Oh yeah that's right! We ended up pushing yours and got it going. Sorry my memory is horrible. Ole timers disease I guess lol. That's the 2nd time I stopped filming you that day. First time was when I thought y'all was going over on that 1st set of rocks. Joey was like "Oh you aren't videoing?" I was more worried bout keeping yours rubber side down lol.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Oh yeah that's right! We ended up pushing yours and got it going. Sorry my memory is horrible. Ole timers disease I guess lol. That's the 2nd time I stopped filming you that day. First time was when I thought y'all was going over on that 1st set of rocks. Joey was like "Oh you aren't videoing?" I was more worried bout keeping yours rubber side down lol.
The first rock was the up hill climb with the rh turn that I did lay on the LH side. It was balanced so well I pushed it back over with my left hand. You n joey came back down as I passed over the rock. Yankee got hung up on it and dug someone some new ruts. Dang razor popped over the bank to the left of it.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Look at what the brown truck brought me. Think my wife was a bit more excited about it than me... Lol.

20170907 194533

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@jrplaza2008

We have a couple new Bull Run members to add to your list.

@SundayRdr
@Yankee

Reactions: DGann and sharp
advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sure, they need decals? They have to go to our site an register as Bull Runs to order they decals

Here is the link:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's correct, they are new inductees! If they choose to proudly display their membership sticker then they can follow your instructions.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!