P700 CV axle boots

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Lol yea it's deffinantly an addiction. I still need a winch and I would like to build an overhead radios console like on the permanent tunes post here.

Reactions: LandPioneer
M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Replaced mine yesterday the stock boots are hard ant stiff not very flexible the all balls r soft and very flexible just hope they don't tear easily

Reactions: LandPioneer
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Replaced mine yesterday the stock boots are hard ant stiff not very flexible the all balls r soft and very flexible just hope they don't tear easily
I just finished mine up a few minutes ago. I agree the factory ones are a lot more stiff. Hopefully between the more flexible boot and my A Arm covers, I am good to go.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I just noticed my inner front left is busted. Hopefully my replacement will be here this afternoon. It doesn't look like the most fun repair job I'll do. Anyone have links or tips for changing the boot on the 700?
Look in the "bounty's" forum. @joeymt33 did a great how to on this

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Look in the "bounty's" forum. @joeymt33 did a great how to on this
Thanks man! I got it finished up and it really wasn't hard at all. I'm new to Off Road Vehicles but I've worked on trucks before. My knowledge is definitely lacking but I can usually figure out just about anything. Especially with all the YouTube videos you can watch nowadays.

Reactions: Tflynn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!