Fender Flares Coming Soon

UTV-MudBusters

UTV-MudBusters

Vendor
May 1, 2015
I installed the Mudbuster rear flares for the P700. I'm not too impressed since I still got a lot of mud in the rear passenger area. They are plenty wide enough but they don't go back far enough. I'll show with some pictures.

F21ebc916a4e768d28143b5cd8543992

B54df37a9a3f91cd86403330115018ae

You can see in the pics that I added a piece in the back to prevent the mud from slinging up.
669321906a7d968b3be4663d55bcaa8d

A lot of mud still slings through the hole. I've got to figure out a way to fill it. Maybe I'll use a black bristle brush or something similar.
D2caea79ba14fb8077abe1a30ab368d7

Hi Joey,

I just noticed this thread so I thought I would chime in. We actually had a prototype rear fender that was almost identical to your design. the only difference being that our fender was a 1 piece unit, thus requiring the customer to remove (or separate) the rear roll bar for installation. Although that particular prototype offered more coverage, it didn't make it to production because the install was slightly more difficult. If there's demand, we can add the prototype fender to our website as an option. I'll have our CNC guy pull the file tomorrow and cut out a set. I'll post some pictures after they're installed on our Pioneer.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'll do the install and test/review for you guys. Just send them my way! : )

We've had a lot of rain lately and I can say that I'm very pleased with my setup. No mud in the cab at all unless I hit it wide open and splash it. Thanks mud-buster team.

Joe

Reactions: Hondasxs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!