Front bumper removal

Psylas

Psylas

Apr 30, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
So I finally got around to removing the stuck bolts and got the winch mounted. Somewhere along mounting the winch one of the motor terminal nuts was lost. I can't find the size in any of the docs I have and no extras came with the winch. Anyone happen to know what size it maybe? Not sure if the terminal threads are a standard size across the board.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 173
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@Psylas, I'm fairly sure it is standard. Take the other side into the hardware store and they can match it for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Psylas
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
You know I think the ones on my warn were metric, can't be sure now. But I think Hondasxs advice is the way to go

D

digbydog

Jun 22, 2015
Downeast Maine
This site would be so much more useful if people would only chime in when they actually have INFORMATION

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This site would be so much more useful if people would only chime in when they actually have INFORMATION
Your are exactly right. Would greatly appreciate it if you were able to help find a solution. All we need is for you to find a superwinch 4k. Remove the nut. Take it to the hardware store to get fitted. Then post the size and thread specs for the OP?
Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!