P1000 Has any dealers received delivery of a Pioneer 1000 yet?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Not sure what I'll get for it but I will sell it privately instead of trade in. I'm still waiting a few more months for these things to quit flying out of the dealerships.

W

WFM

Jun 20, 2015
Maine
I see Abernathy's in Tenn has the P1000-5 Deluxe has finally gotten them listed. $16,390. They are always the lowest priced . If I do buy next year. I'll probably take a road trip and see that beautiful part of the country I haven't been to.

bigsnowman

bigsnowman

I was at my local dealer (Brothers Motorsports in Baxter MN) on Friday to finalize our 1000, and they had two red deluxes sitting there and one was available.

I see Abernathy's in Tenn has the P1000-5 Deluxe has finally gotten them listed. $16,390. They are always the lowest priced . If I do buy next year. I'll probably take a road trip and see that beautiful part of the country I haven't been to.
That's seems like a sceamin' deal. I got a quote of $16,700 (+tax and doc) on that same machine and I thought that was a good price as I paid retail for our 700 and had to travel to find it.

Not sure what I'll get for it but I will sell it privately instead of trade in. I'm still waiting a few more months for these things to quit flying out of the dealerships.
I decided to sell our 700 as I wanted to beat the wave of used Pioneers in the market. It seems that the 700s are holding their value well. Good Luck!

Johnny

Johnny

Jun 22, 2015
Ownership

1. Other Brand
The 700's might be holding there value, but Im holding onto mine. After a glass windshield, rear wind cover, storage container, winch, snow plow, and several payments..... I really liked the way those 1000's looked. But unless they come with a hot chunky/curvy 30-40 year old female that will live at home with my wife and I, and my wife would agree to such a thing, I'm sticking with this 700 lol. I can still imagine though.

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Image Image

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 250
R

RVDS

Jul 28, 2015
Leduc county, Alberta
IMG 0996 1
IMG 0993
IMG 0988
These pics surfaced yesterday from a dealer in Montreal - wish the metallic would start showing up around here !
I had my Pioneer out trail clearing for our local snowmobile club on Sunday. Like others have said, the shocks are a little soft and I have some door rattles (that I will fix when I can). This machine is so good for what i need, taking my wife and kids on a ride. I'm really happy I waited for this thing.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rvds
Are you in Canada? Seems like like Canada are the only ones that got the gray metallic in.

advertisement
TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
View attachment 7576 View attachment 7577 View attachment 7578
I had my Pioneer out trail clearing for our local snowmobile club on Sunday. Like others have said, the shocks are a little soft and I have some door rattles (that I will fix when I can). This machine is so good for what i need, taking my wife and kids on a ride. I'm really happy I waited for this thing.

It's no doubt a good looking machine - I'm waiting on mine to show up but the shipping date got pushed from November 17 to January 19th so I'm quite bummed

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hell if it wouldn't cost me a so dang much I would buy one there and have it shipped to me here
Or you could do that Eh!!

Reactions: TOOLOUD
WyomingRancher

WyomingRancher

Nov 6, 2015
No problem. I have some spray paint in the barn, I'll turn this rig grey in no time. Then again the red's not to bad either lol.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I got confirmation that my camo got pushed back also instead if novekber 16th like originally planned. He never gave me a new date though . He also said he was gonna contact his salesman and ask him why are they having all these delays.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!