P1000 Has any dealers received delivery of a Pioneer 1000 yet?

P

Paulson14

Aug 22, 2015
Finally some arrived in manitoba Canada, Two Grey 5 seater deluxe one red and a white 3 seater! Going tomorrow to check them out

blackdog2086

blackdog2086

Jul 31, 2015
Talked to my salesman about an hour ago and was told they should have the grey (silver) within 2 weeks.

Reactions: Hondasxs
B

Bornlzr

Nov 13, 2015
It's no doubt a good looking machine - I'm waiting on mine to show up but the shipping date got pushed from November 17 to January 19th so I'm quite bummed
The silver metalic looks great new but after having it on my 700/4 I must admit it is not necessarily easy to keep it looking nice therefore the 1000 I have on order is going to be Camo, hopefully by early December.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I've had the Camo deluxe on order since Aug. Projected delivery date had been mid Nov. Here we are mid Nov, now pushed back to Nov. 26, keeping fingers crossed.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My dealer is saying November 20th is ship date on my camo deluxe.

W

WFM

Jun 20, 2015
Maine
$16,394. I just checked Abernathy's in Tenn again...you need to enter your email for their sale price...I'm thinking the P3 that I would want would sell for $14.k or less once they hit there.

advertisement
HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got a call today and my camo is pushed back to nov30th for estimated shipping. Dealer said prolly the middle of December. He also said that he had 4 metallic deluxes on order and they have cancelled his order on those. Once again rep blamed the hurricane a few weeks ago for the delay.

ArkHog10

ArkHog10

Nov 19, 2015
Hey guys. First post here. This is the one at Honda of Russelleville in Arkansas. Test drove it today. It is very nice. I took a pic. I'll try to post it. They installed a roof and 29 inch tires and aftermarket wheels.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 235
Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey guys. First post here. This is the one at Honda of Russelleville in Arkansas. Test drove it today. It is very nice. I took a pic. I'll try to post it. They installed a roof and 29 inch tires and aftermarket wheels.
@ArkHog10 Welcome to the Club!

jacksl

jacksl

Oct 2, 2014
The silver metalic looks great new but after having it on my 700/4 I must admit it is not necessarily easy to keep it looking nice therefore the 1000 I have on order is going to be Camo, hopefully by early December.

What do you mean hard to keep looking new? Is it not the same as red or green. Solid color throughout. I'm picking up my red non-deluxe 1000-5 tomorrow. I ordered silver plastics for it online. They are backordered tho. Should I cancel and just reorder the green plastics?

ArkHog10

ArkHog10

Nov 19, 2015
What do you mean hard to keep looking new? Is it not the same as red or green. Solid color throughout. I'm picking up my red non-deluxe 1000-5 tomorrow. I ordered silver plastics for it online. They are backordered tho. Should I cancel and just reorder the green plastics?
@ArkHog10 Welcome to the Club!
I was going to try and wait until spring, but after driving one I don't know if I can wait that long. Wish they offered more colors in the 3 seat EPS.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Congrats on the new ride! I think you posted above about color choices. All of the colors should attach in an identical manner so no matter if you get a P1000-3 or 1000-5 You can buy the any of the color panels you want and choose from any of the 6 colors RED, WHITE, GREEN, ORANGE, METALLIC SILVER, or CAMO I don't think the prices are outlandish but for around $400 ~ $500 you should be able to put the full color panels on like the EPS or deluxe models. Most full wraps are around $500 too so you can always go that route and they will make nearly any color or design you want.

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
My dealer quoted me 550 for plastic but most of the metallic grey pieces are still on back order. Congrats on the new ride.

Reactions: JACKAL
ArkHog10

ArkHog10

Nov 19, 2015
Congrats on the new ride! I think you posted above about color choices. All of the colors should attach in an identical manner so no matter if you get a P1000-3 or 1000-5 You can buy the any of the color panels you want and choose from any of the 6 colors RED, WHITE, GREEN, ORANGE, METALLIC SILVER, or CAMO I don't think the prices are outlandish but for around $400 ~ $500 you should be able to put the full color panels on like the EPS or deluxe models. Most full wraps are around $500 too so you can always go that route and they will make nearly any color or design you want.
I agree. I could pay extra for that. But for the price of the unit you would think that you wouldn't have to pay extra for that. It will not keep me from buying one. Wish it came with a winch.

Johnny_C

Johnny_C

Nov 19, 2015
Western N. Carolina
We bought a Red 1000-3 EPS today. This dealer said he had an orange one scheduled to arrive in February, but he didn't know when he would get anymore after that. This was Schroeder's in Hendersonville, and MR Honda in Asheville had an Orange EPS in last Thursday. I'll post a pic of mine when I get it off my phone. Great forum! John

Fc8ks1

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!