moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife kept it together, I cried. When it comes to my kids I'm such a puss. Love my babies :)

IMG 20160902 080218826

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wife kept it together, I cried. When it comes to my kids I'm such a puss. Love my babies :)

View attachment 21528

Really cool man, congrats as these are special moments. I'll be there next year with my first son.

Don't forget that tomorrow will be the second day of school and prob just as fun.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
She had a wonderful day her teacher said. Her new aide and special education teacher love her. She had her first speech and ot also today. They already love her. So thankful, I was worried about her transition. New school new grade, new town I was afraid it would be hard on her.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
She had a wonderful day her teacher said. Her new aide and special education teacher love her. She had her first speech and ot also today. They already love her. So thankful, I was worried about her transition. New school new grade, new town I was afraid it would be hard on her.

Really cool, my oldest son is in pre-k starting now. He turns 5 in a week and could start school but we are holding him back one year. He also is taking speech therapy and OT.

He needs a lot of stimulation to stay normal. That's why he loves riding the pioneer, plenty of stimulation.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My little one has fragile x syndrome and severe autism. We considered keeping her back a year but it takes awhile to get services started in a new state and we didn't want her sitting idle in the mean time. Thankfully the new spec Ed teacher teaches using the ABA therapy method and she really responds well to it.

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
You can rest assured these people do love her.I have a daughter that is an OT with the local school district,another daughter and daughter in law that are kindergarten teachers also in the local district, hearing them talk about these very special kids,I know they truly do have a very special place in their hearts for them and they truly do love them.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can rest assured these people do love her.I have a daughter that is an OT with the local school district,another daughter and daughter in law that are kindergarten teachers also in the local district, hearing them talk about these very special kids,I know they truly do have a very special place in their hearts for them and they truly do love them.

Thanks Iowa, that makes me feel good to know. You never know what people say about your kids when you're not around. Glad to know that the majority are genuinely good caring people.

Reactions: joeymt33
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks Iowa, that makes me feel good to know. You never know what people say about your kids when you're not around. Glad to know that the majority are genuinely good caring people.
The teachers today are not the same teachers many of us grew up with when we were young,I believe the teachers today enjoy their work and what they do.I had catholic nuns when grew up and still get the willies everytime I see a yardstick.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very cool story man. I remember Emilee 's first day at kindergarten couple years ago. I was as emotional as the wife was lol. We both walked her in. Wife had to talk me out of waiting around outside til school was over lol. I missed her so much. I waited til I was 44 to have my first child lol. There is nothing in the world that compares to be being a dad.

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very cool story man. I remember Emilee 's first day at kindergarten couple years ago. I was as emotional as the wife was lol. We both walked her in. Wife had to talk me out of waiting around outside til school was over lol. I missed her so much. I waited til I was 44 to have my first child lol. There is nothing in the world that compares to be being a dad.

You're absolutely right.

Reactions: dotman1
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This will be me in a few years.

Anyone know how to stop time?
I wish I did. My 7yr old is growing fast. Wish I'd started sooner. I'd have a whole house full lol. DO NOT start your family at 44! Lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I started at 22. I now have a 11 yr old, 5, 2, and one due in march
Wow you're a lucky man in my opinion. I loved my wife being pregnant. And especially when daughter was born. My mother-in-law said I had a smile on my face for a week straight lol.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow you're a lucky man in my opinion. I loved my wife being pregnant. And especially when daughter was born. My mother-in-law said I had a smile on my face for a week straight lol.

I love my wife and my children are the lives of my life. Idk about loving her being prego lol. It is definitely a miracle. But mine can get a bit moody, makes it tough sometimes but how we work through it makes us better in the end

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After the wickedness that came out of my wife in the 1st pregnancy I said I would never go through it again. Then the 2nd one came we were in a better place with our own house and she was great. Ok I'll have a 3rd and boom she pulled out the old broom and rode around for 9mo! But seriously it must do hell on hormones growing a human. I thank God I was born a boy!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After the wickedness that came out of my wife in the 1st pregnancy I said I would never go through it again. Then the 2nd one came we were in a better place with our own house and she was great. Ok I'll have a 3rd and boom she pulled out the old broom and rode around for 9mo! But seriously it must do hell on hormones growing a human. I thank God I was born a boy!

Omg, I really spit sweet tea on the couch when I read this. That's so funny...and true.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
mopar that's a really cool thing the first days. Scarier for us then them. Hold onto everything as long as you can because they go really fast. I was a pos dad because of work for some years but everything changes along with priorities. Like you said to me today family is everything. I've got a 22yo 17yo and 10. I'm clamping on to the 10yo because I don't want her to grow up too. Do everything now like you appear to be doing I'm proud of people like that. Kudos my friend!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!