moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They roll on way to fast that's for sure. And to your second statement, I very rarely get adamant about something online, but NEVER say stuff like that. A father that is out working and doing his job to support his family is not a pos. I've met pos dad's, I had a pos mom. I've never seen any indication from you that you're anything but a hardworking loving father, same as myself and dozens more on this forum. It's too easy to forget that's our job. That's why we make terrible mother's, because we have a different role to play. It makes me happy to see everyone on this forum busting their asses to afford the toys we have and using them to take our children and grand children out into nature and off the damn video game boxes. Cudos to all of you.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We'll just say things change. There's sometimes when someone has to admit their own mistakes. Im a honest person and I hide nothing it was hard on my wife for a bit but she's incredible and so was my boy. Sometimes you need to put your own wants behind and live for your family. I'll never look back but never forget.
It's made me who I am so no regrets. I love this site because there are so many here who feel like I do and appreciate all the time they can get. Life is very short do all you can in every way to raise your family up good and strong because that's what matters and in the end that's how you'll be remembered the most. And yes buddy kudos to to so many great people here! There's nothing I like seeing more then people having fun with family and friends! Stories like yours Mopar makes me appreciate others more. Your a great person buddy.

Sent from iPhone

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a pos mom as well. Because of that, she died never getting to meet her granddaughter which is really sad. Honestly, I didn't want Emilee to know such people existed in the world. I'm gonna protect her as long as I can.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is kind of why my mother doesn't even know my kids. Mine was the kind to never pay a penny in child support then sue her own son for a 100 loan 20 years later kind of person.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is kind of why my mother doesn't even know my kids. Mine was the kind to never pay a penny in child support then sue her own son for a 100 loan 20 years later kind of person.
Dang man, we may be long lost brothers lol. Mine would buy expensive food for her dogs then tell her kids she's broke when they needed little money for food.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Guess what though? As crappy as some of us had it...look at us now! We broke the curse!!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang man, we may be long lost brothers lol. Mine would buy expensive food for her dogs then tell her kids she's broke when they needed little money for food.
Damn delton, I can't even hit the like button on that. Mine would buy 1k worth if shoes and clothes and return it all just when the rent was due then ask me for gas money at age 14

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn delton, I can't even hit the like button on that. Mine would buy 1k worth if shoes and clothes and return it all just when the rent was due then ask me for gas money at age 14
Okay one more then I'm done with this subject. I left voicemail with mine telling her I'd be late taking her to store cause wife donna needed to go to the er for a bad cut. Later she left a voicemail on my cell saying I neglect her so I can do stuff for my whore. I never spoke to her again. That was about 8years ago. She died last year in a nursing home surrounded by strangers. Funeral director called me for burial plans, I told him to call someone that cared.
One thing I learned....our parents don't make us. We make us. I've never looked up my genealogy cause frankly I don't really care. I make the choice to be the man I am. My daughter will never know meanness, or selfishness, or hunger. She will always have her dad having her back. All I'm gonna say bout that (Forrest Gump).

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm sorry Delton. I'm one who believes things happen for a reason and I'm sure as hell not understanding of many things like that but even though I believe things happen I believe we all have choices and you made some good ones. Always remember that. You didn't allow it to continue for generations, some people don't know how to stop a s***ty chain of events.

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Delton
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dam did any of us have a decent mom? Mine abandoned us when I was 8 and basically disappeared. She would always call on my birthday though. The booze got her at 48 in a s*** hole motel in Eugene Oregon. First time I ever flown was to claim her remains, rented a car and drove to the ocean. What a beautiful state and the atving looked awsome.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Mine was s*** for years to. Till just before the end. I'm glad I got that much time though.

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dammit guys this is depressing. It started off awesome too sorry Mopar maybe we need to start a thread to get our demons out
Positive note were all better then they were.

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's all good boys. Makes me appreciate how wonderful my wife is and how great of a mother she is to my babies. Her mom is a jerk off too and we together vowed to never let our children know that pain.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's all good boys. Makes me appreciate how wonderful my wife is and how great of a mother she is to my babies. Her mom is a jerk off too and we together vowed to never let our children know that pain.
Totally with you on that man. We do everything we can every day to make sure her life is full of love and joy. The way a kids life should be. Y'all got me missing mine and I got 4.5hrs more to go in this hell hole lol.

Reactions: moparornocar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine likes school too. Her teacher this year must be pretty cool cause she has ADHD really bad. She can be a handful. Constantly yacking lol

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Totally with you on that man. We do everything we can every day to make sure her life is full of love and joy. The way a kids life should be. Y'all got me missing mine and I got 4.5hrs more to go in this hell hole lol.

I know the feeling, I'm driving the opposite direction of home and won't be back til Saturday

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!