moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine likes school too. Her teacher this year must be pretty cool cause she has ADHD really bad. She can be a handful. Constantly yacking lol
Mine has severe autism and fragile x syndrome

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dammit guys this is depressing. It started off awesome too sorry Mopar maybe we need to start a thread to get our demons out
Positive note were all better then they were.

Sent from iPhone
We sound like a David Allen Coe song! I was drunk the day my mom got outta prison.... and I went to picker up in the rain before I could get to the station in my pickup truck. ..she got rund over by a dammed ol train!!!!!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We sound like a David Allen Coe song! I was drunk the day my mom got outta prison.... and I went to picker up in the rain before I could get to the station in my pickup truck. ..she got rund over by a dammed ol train!!!!!
I could only hope...

J

JTW

After the wickedness that came out of my wife in the 1st pregnancy I said I would never go through it again. Then the 2nd one came we were in a better place with our own house and she was great. Ok I'll have a 3rd and boom she pulled out the old broom and rode around for 9mo! But seriously it must do hell on hormones growing a human. I thank God I was born a boy!
BHAHAHAHAHA!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine is 94 brother, if that ship ever existed, it has long since sank.

Reactions: JTW
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I usually have this on tap for CP but this time it's for JTW and Mopaman......

27b74c6eb50dc6a5136705c0d7352640

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yaaaaaaa!!!! Not saying they needed it but feels damn good to see someone else get a site-ation.

Sent from iPhone

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yaaaaaaa!!!! Not saying they needed it but feels damn good to see someone else get a site-ation.

Sent from iPhone

Can't say I didn't laugh out loud at them! I just love the pic and sharing it. :)

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Me too

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

I usually have this on tap for CP but this time it's for JTW and Mopaman......

View attachment 21868

SIGNATURE:

Dude.. And here I am proud thinking I was being reserved!!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Dude.. And here I am proud thinking I was being reserved!!

And that's the scary part about all of this!

This brings up another funny pic.....
31d2b5f269e28d86fbfa95ae2a0a37e9

SIGNATURE:

J

JTW

And that's the scary part about all of this!

This brings up another funny pic.....
View attachment 21869

SIGNATURE:

That's what I tell people all the time... People think I don't have a filter... That's not the case at all! I'm just really that sick and twisted!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!