knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
20161209 191145
Hello all I have been a member for a few months but today I take delivery of our new p1000m3 Orange. Thank you to everyone on here you help make up my mind on getting our Honda. I am looking for ideas on what to do for first few add one any ideas will be greatly appreciated. And if there's anyone in central florida we would love some Riding buddies . [email protected] hit me up with ideas and I will post pics of our build. Thank you for having us here.

Last edited:
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Hello all I have been a member for a few months but today I take delivery of our new p1000m3 Orange. Thank you to everyone on here you help make up my mind on getting our Honda. I am looking for ideas on what to do for first few add one any ideas will be greatly appreciated. And if there's anyone in central florida we would love some Riding buddies . [email protected] hit me up with ideas and I will post pics of our build. Thank you for having us here.
How about posting a pic now so we can see your blank canvas on which u will start your build. And welcome from Mississippi to ower forum. We will be glad to help you in any and all maters conserning your P1k3.:);):cool:

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from a former Floridian! I love the orange on the 3 seater. Wish they had the orange plastics for the 5 seater. I lived in Polk county for 5 years, and my grandparents lived in eustis/ Tavares after they retired! Lots of good riding down there!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Nashville. Get a roof and a winch first.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Welcome and congratulations on the new rig! Depending on how much water you're around really consider a snorkel as it doesn't take much water to be a huge problem. Skids winch and roof would probably be up you ally. Possibly a heat shield from @Bayouownbeer to keep the engine heat at bay. Then lots of light and tunes lol

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Welcome to the forum!

Since you're in Florida, you will probably encounter water. I would suggest snorkeling everything. Here's is some info on that,

P1000 - Snorkel!

P1000 - Honda Pioneer 1000 Snorkel Kit options!

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome! There's something about that orange that I really like. As others have said, SNORKEL :D Then winch, roof, and decent skid plates. After that it all depends on what you think you need.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!