SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
We're back!!!

Source

Hey guys!
My name is Erik, and I'll be tuning in to this forum to offer help when I can, ideas when they're relevant, discounts when available, and the occasional snarky comment...when appropriate. I'm ironing out the vendor details now, and I'll be back we're good to go!
Thanks for letting me join the party!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Is this a good time to tell you about my super atv rear A Arms?

A friend on the forum bought them, didn't use them, and sold them to me new in box.
They look great and I finally got around to putting them on just last night. Unfortunately they arrived with bushings in the lower arms and none in the uppers. I called and explained the problem and asked for help. I was told I had to buy the full set of 8 for $90. I offered to buy just the 4 I needed but that wasnt allowed.

-pretty bummed

Any help is appreciated

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

We're back!!!

View attachment 156728

Hey guys!
My name is Erik, and I'll be tuning in to this forum to offer help when I can, ideas when they're relevant, discounts when available, and the occasional snarky comment...when appropriate. I'm ironing out the vendor details now, and I'll be back we're good to go!
Screw that appropriate snarky comment crap! It’s full blast 100% of the time around here!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is it a good time to ask you make 2.0 for the pioneer?
I 2nd that

Good to see you join - there are quite a few of us that have bought a lot of stuff from you. I am impressed by your warranty as I have an A arm break last Sat and already have the warranty replacement in hand as of today - ready for this weekend ride.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I 3rd that. 2.0 would be good.
Have bought a ton of your products, another fedex delivery just today. Have had great luck with everything but the bushings in the front forward arched a-arms, those are horrible. Love the arms but had to go elsewhere for the bushings, I expect the @RB3offroad setup to do better. We’re hard on things sometimes and have appreciated your replacement policy, it’s been solid.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
We're back!!!

View attachment 156728

Hey guys!
Welcome. Glad to have things sorted. Love SATV products.

They just anounced Pioneer 700/500 portals too I see, with Talon portals due by years end.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
We're back!!!

View attachment 156728

Hey guys!

How did you get that video of @JTW ?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!