THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THE 2022 PIONEER TAKEOVER!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thank to everyone who attended the Pioneer Takeover.
I deem it a success...... With a few small exceptions.

Shoutout to our vendors who help sponsor the event.
Automatic Elevator - @Tramguage1
@Hillbilly Brake
@RB3offroad
The HFAWHA Crew --> H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting
The NTC --> The NTC
10-80dirtsports.com - @highpocket74
@SuperATV
@trigger - quickshieldutv.com
bosmandesigns.com
And thanks Ride Royal Blue Resort for hosting us.

I will start a thread this week with all the vendor giveaways and the winners.
If you won a box that requires a gift certificate shoot me a message.
I will hunt you down soon otherwise.

Shoutout to our trail guides.
I'm sure I will miss a few unknowns.
@JACKAL with several trips to the Prison.
@lee with a 500 adventure.
@TripleB
@Vondy showing his 20+ member crew around.
@Adam490 with a more extreme group.
and several others..... Please post if you lead a group.

Final shoutout is to the behind the scenes helpers.
I could not have done this without your help.
Mrs HondaSxS
@Tramguage1 and Mrs Tramguage.
@Neohio Mrs Neohio.
@Racerhed and Mrs Racerhed.

Finally,
We will start looking into returning 2023 and get that announced hopefully in the fall.
Thanks again.
@Hondasxs

PS. I'm sure I forgot something or someone one to thank. I'm sorry. Just post and let me know.
thanks.

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I can say Mrs. Tramguage and I are honered to be involved in this great event!
We dint think of it as work, we love seeing people that have the same love for the oitdoors and family.
@Hondasxs Hurry and set the date for 2023, I need to reserve my RV spot.😂

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Always look forward to going each year, Weve Been since 16’ And each year it gets better. Have Made alot of close friends on this forum and If it wasn't for the TO’s that would mostly be on line. Mrs Remington and I relish the time we get to spend with them In person Your all like family.

Special thanks to @Tramguage1 and Mrs Tramguage for letting us Bring Blue back into you and your grandkids life for an evening. He was a happy pooch.:)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Always look forward to going each year, Weve Been since 16’ And each year it gets better. Have Made alot of close friends on this forum and If it wasn't for the TO’s that would mostly be on line. Mrs Remington and I relish the time we get to spend with them In person Your all like family.

Special thanks to @Tramguage1 and Mrs Tramguage for letting us Bring Blue back into you and your grandkids life for an evening. He was a happy pooch.:)
Thank you buddy, Baylee couldnt wait to tell Andrew how well he was doing. Thank you guys for adopting part of there family.🐕‍🦺

advertisement
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Finally catching up. Had a lot of work stuff to catch up on and hanging with the family last few days.

Had an excellent time as always! The toy box was definitely a hit and it was awesome to see kids out on the trail with water guns or bubbles having a great time. Thanks again to all the HFA crew that pitched in and made it happen. I passed out a ton of HFA koozies and stickers as well along the trails.

If you were on the Trail 9 at 9 ride Friday night and didn't get one of the HFA Night Ride survivor stickers, shoot me a PM and I'll get you one.

Was great seeing everyone and meeting new faces!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks everybody, This is a lot of work for Richard, and think I can speak for all of us, so a HUGH THANK YOU RICHARD! And the rest who spend tremendous amounts of time helping putting this together every year. Thank you all! And to narrow it down a little, thanks Richard and Tram for the help with my Life Time Trail Maps. The rest of the members at the social gathering Sat. night who made my Dad feel very comfortable being there. While eating in Rooster several came up and greeted him as Smitty, he would reply, I'm not Smitty, I'm Smitty's Dad, he had a blast. Thanks again everybody!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks everybody, This is a lot of work for Richard, and think I can speak for all of us, so a HUGH THANK YOU RICHARD! And the rest who spend tremendous amounts of time helping putting this together every year. Thank you all! And to narrow it down a little, thanks Richard and Tram for the help with my Life Time Trail Maps. The rest of the members at the social gathering Sat. night who made my Dad feel very comfortable being there. While eating in Rooster several came up and greeted him as Smitty, he would reply, I'm not Smitty, I'm Smitty's Dad, he had a blast. Thanks again everybody!
Well he does look 25 years younger than you.

Last edited:
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Definitely made that mistake. He was a nice guy.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

I jumped out in front of your machine to make sure I met him this yr. Glad I did.

advertisement