Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
First real plowing experience with the pioneer tonight 7" of wet slop the machine did outstanding only put in 4wd doing some sidewalks, was staring to push me a bit. The torque and ease of plowing suprised me. On the way home I took a back road, and noticed a car stuck on a frozen drift. Turned to investigate and someone was laying next to the car. Old man was trying to dig it out and ran out of steam. Had hip and knee implants couldn't get up his wife was frantic been there 30 min and no phone. Picked him up got him in car. Old lady climbed in she put it in N. Hooked strap up and drug car about 30' plowed them out. They said they were praying for help. Makes you wonder sometimes as there was no reason for me to even be down that road it's a dead end with 2 houses.
Bless you!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
More like what did you do with your bank account today. I ordered a new air filter, a couple tie rods for just in case situation. But mostly I'm excited for my super atv flip up windshield , should allow alot more air flow for warm days and help with dust.

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
Sorry if you already posted this! What type ofwheelsarethose, they areSWEET

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Thanks I'm even more impressed with them in person than the pics online. They are discount tire directs in house wheel brand from what I understand, MB Motoring. They're called MB 11's. They kind of look like a bead lock but that's actually a nylon ring that's about 1/4" thick to protect the lip of the rim and they're replaceable if they get too dinged up. To beat it all, they were $66 a piece!!!!!! That's hardly more than the plain jane steel wheels that are only available in 12".

Don't everyone go buying them. I'm unique ok.

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
More like what did you do with your bank account today. I ordered a new air filter, a couple tie rods for just in case situation. But mostly I'm excited for my super atv flip up windshield , should allow alot more air flow for warm days and help with dust.
you did use the HONDAFORUM code for 10% off, right??

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks I'm even more impressed with them in person than the pics online. They are discount tire directs in house wheel brand from what I understand, MB Motoring. They're called MB 11's. They kind of look like a bead lock but that's actually a nylon ring that's about 1/4" thick to protect the lip of the rim and they're replaceable if they get too dinged up. To beat it all, they were $66 a piece!!!!!! That's hardly more than the plain jane steel wheels that are only available in 12".

Don't everyone go buying them. I'm unique ok.
I do a lot of busness with Discount tire. Ill have to check in to those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: eastenn
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Unfortunately mine sat out in the snow while I worked on the camper. Mama was a bit aggrevated that I stole her garage spot to disassemble pallets.

Reactions: ohanacreek
eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
Let me know how that windshield goes.

Got my windshield put on tonight. It wasn't too bad, but definitely not something you want to be trying to get put on real quick before a ride.

Mine had several lines across it that looked like rub marks. Seems like they were on every outside bend so I'm guessing something from the mfg process. They weren't bad enough to take away from its primary purpose but they did bug me. I took a flat razor blade and scraped most of it off then cleaned the rest off with a wet rag. Looks 10x better in person now more like glass instead of rubbed plastic.

CAA49591 AEB0 4BC7 B8B7 E1B2EE664601

Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
I can't wait to hit the trails and try mine since putting the shocks on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tflynn and eastenn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!