what did you do with your pioneer today

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Put on new 1" Wheel Spacers on the back. 20 minute job...probably longer to set up, than actually do. They were tucked inside the nerf bar before, now see the difference. Also notice the most important GOLD tool on the floor.

Image0 14
Image1 3

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Today put a set of Monster shocks on the front. I’m coming up on my 10 year anniversary with the 700 and thought I’d put some new parts on. The front shocks were the originals and I’m finally tired of them bottoming. By the way some of you may remember me as I was one of the original members going back to 2014 and I’m planning on posting soon about the last 10 years of having the 700 around the farm and using as my hunting vehicle.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Today put a set of Monster shocks on the front. I’m coming up on my 10 year anniversary with the 700 and thought I’d put some new parts on. The front shocks were the originals and I’m finally tired of them bottoming. By the way some of you may remember me as I was one of the original members going back to 2014 and I’m planning on posting soon about the last 10 years of having the 700 around the farm and using as my hunting vehicle.
I remember you. It’s been a long time. Glad your back

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I remember you too, especially that avatar. Welcome back.

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Hey Backwoods yeah I’ve been around I just don’t log in when I lookin in on what’s happening. Yeah I hit the forums hard beginning in (14) and for a few years but had to give it a break and get to living life. Still have my original 14 700m2 and still loving it though I’m disabled a bit and my doc said I need to park it and walk more. This spring marks 10 years of trouble free use. My seat is finally coming apart bottom and back rest I’ve put 2600 miles on just around the farm but got a new hunt lease that has me running the roads more so I’ll be making some upgrades in celebration of reliability the Pioneer provides. I’m not one to upgrade tend to hold onto things til they are dead but the pioneer is getting the royal treatment in hopes it’ll be around another 10 years

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey Backwoods yeah I’ve been around I just don’t log in when I lookin in on what’s happening. Yeah I hit the forums hard beginning in (14) and for a few years but had to give it a break and get to living life. Still have my original 14 700m2 and still loving it though I’m disabled a bit and my doc said I need to park it and walk more. This spring marks 10 years of trouble free use. My seat is finally coming apart bottom and back rest I’ve put 2600 miles on just around the farm but got a new hunt lease that has me running the roads more so I’ll be making some upgrades in celebration of reliability the Pioneer provides. I’m not one to upgrade tend to hold onto things til they are dead but the pioneer is getting the royal treatment in hopes it’ll be around another 10 years
Glad to hear it's still going strong as I have the same sxs with a little over 5000 miles most are from original owner. other than skids, light bars, tires and winch mine is stock also. Nice to see you back in the forum.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’m looking forward to stories and pics

Reactions: Mudder and Buggyman
osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Since I changed the color I decided to change some other things s well. I took out my rocker switches, radio and all the wiring that goes along and redid it all. Moved my mount for tablet to dash and mounted my PV3 up on The ROPs . Also added sound bar to replace radio I never used except for the Bluetooth

20240328 1756381 20240328 1811511 20240328 1811571 20240328 1812251

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!