P500 WILL TRIGGER CHOP HIS P500

C

Chooglin

l hate to say it but it might be less work to take the cage off and have a new one made.when I did the cage for the back of mine I drew up what I wanted with the lengths and angle's,took the pipe to a muffler shop ,he bent it for me and only chaged $20.00.(no need for go fund me page)
I was actually thinking the same thing !

I would want to use my Honda roof and I just don't think that is possible , without doing some heavy mods to the existing cage !

Reactions: iowaguy
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
And did you see the shop that dude had to work in! Please. o_O
A nice one isn't it! We could do it while concentrating on something else if it was wood, right trigger?

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
A nice one isn't it! We could do it while concentrating on something else if it was wood, right trigger?
It's funny you say that, I'm having two concrete slabs poured on either side of my garage tomorrow,
just ordered up LVL's and applied for a permit yesterday to build an addition on my master bedroom,
and going full tilt on a commercial project across the street from a major university for my occupation.
Yeah, when it comes to building structures, no sweat. Chopping a roll cage just ain't my bag baby! :)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's funny you say that, I'm having two concrete slabs poured on either side of my garage tomorrow,
just ordered up LVL's and applied for a permit yesterday to build an addition on my master bedroom,
and going full tilt on a commercial project across the street from a major university for my occupation.
Yeah, when it comes to building structures, no sweat. Chopping a roll cage just ain't my bag baby! :)
Good for you buddy!!! That's fun, and mama's going to love you for it. That's points man! I've built 3 homes for myself (no, I don't still have all of them) and I'm wanting one in NM above the RV in my avatar. But I'm not willing to build another, that's for a younger man. Besides that, I want this one to be in the Santa Fe style, Adobe, with 18-24" walls. And I'm no Adobe builder.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Good for you buddy!!! That's fun, and mama's going to love you for it. That's points man! I've built 3 homes for myself (no, I don't still have all of them) and I'm wanting one in NM above the RV in my avatar. But I'm not willing to build another, that's for a younger man. Besides that, I want this one to be in the Santa Fe style, Adobe, with 18-24" walls. And I'm no Adobe builder.

Yeah, mama's gonna love it but I don't know how much fun it's going to be. I used to enjoy framing when it didn't hurt so much.
It's a young man's game and I turned the big 5-0 today. I can still work young bucks into the dirt but don't have the fire in my ass like I used to.
An Adobe would be way cool! Big cost difference compared to a conventional build?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah, mama's gonna love it but I don't know how much fun it's going to be. I used to enjoy framing when it didn't hurt so much.
It's a young man's game and I turned the big 5-0 today. I can still work young bucks into the dirt but don't have the fire in my ass like I used to.
An Adobe would be way cool! Big cost difference compared to a conventional build?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUD!!!! Well, I assumed you weren't adding more than a couple hundred square feet to the master, and this being for yourself, seems that it ought to be fun. Just sub that rock and tape and bed out. Those guys aren't that expensive and they'll have it done while we were looking at it. That's why I'm not building this time. Yeah Adobe, the earth mass helps keep it warm in winter, cool in summer and blocks outside noise you hear in a conventional house. Still $175.00 a foot.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
......HAPPY B-DAY......
WELCOME TO THE CLUB
"OLD f***S CLUB"

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
We're looking at this 23.6 acres
plenty big...my own creek

Aaf3e2db9b22a0161399ba9f23eeb580l m0xd w640 h480 q80 D4ebdd81a16a07bcabd7e90627ec735fl m0xd w640 h480 q80

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUD!!!! Well, I assumed you weren't adding more than a couple hundred square feet to the master, and this being for yourself, seems that it ought to be fun. Just sub that rock and tape and bed out. Those guys aren't that expensive and they'll have it done while we were looking at it. That's why I'm not building this time. Yeah Adobe, the earth mass helps keep it warm in winter, cool in summer and blocks outside noise you hear in a conventional house. Still $175.00 a foot.

That's funny, that's always the biggest PITA of any building project.
I've always done it myself but it would be nice to have that phase done quickly.
Get that Adobe up monte, you only live once. ;)

Reactions: Montecresto
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Damn roc, nice digs! Based on the pics, I think I could retire there. :)
That's my plan....
401k....that I started in
1979....is mine...with no penalties
I lite my grill up....

20160829 214151 1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!