highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Just a little heads up if any of the local guys are planning on going or the wife wants to go, I'll be at Booth Space 77 (a lucky number) on the main center isle, so come visit while the wife shops. We can talk shop, riding spots or whatever. I'll have business cards and stickers as well as limited inventory. I'm going to mainly advertise and get my business name out there for the locals. Local sales are next to nothing, not many people even know I exist, but at the same time I ship parts all over the world. If someone is Australia can find me, surely locals should be able too!

Don't let the name fool you, many sellers are flea market type products but there are also many booths with nice crafts. Many people attend and booth space is cheap so it's a good opportunity for me to get noticed. Location is at the Burton Complex, south of town near the air port. Weather looks great for the whole weekend!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!