Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Had to lol when I read this! Sounds like my own family. When I take my parents a ride (it happens everytime) in the p1k5 they keep saying this was such a smart choice. Bro in law bought xp 2 seater w a family of 4 and she says same thing about him, even better his dad bought the rs1 which is a sweet machine 4 a single man but he gets it home and says dduuuh I got 3 grandkids that wanna ride hhmmm this wasnt the smartest.
Taking the kids out is part of the fun!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Amen if not I would still be on a 4wheeler. Seeing them enjoy it is as enjoyable as anything to me. I'm an old soul though
I’ve always encouraged our friends that come up to bring their kids too even if no machines. I love showing kids around the woods and seeing the smiles especially if they haven’t ever been out.
My daughter absolutely loves taking people around too, she’ll load up the machine with snacks and goods and be gone for hours sometimes. I’m not sure a kid ever didn’t have a good time.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Had to lol when I read this! Sounds like my own family. When I take my parents a ride (it happens everytime) in the p1k5 they keep saying this was such a smart choice. Bro in law bought xp 2 seater w a family of 4 and she says same thing about him, even better his dad bought the rs1 which is a sweet machine 4 a single man but he gets it home and says dduuuh I got 3 grandkids that wanna ride hhmmm this wasnt the smartest.
Those RS1's are sweet, be great for a me only ride! But don't take many me only rides. The P1-5 works great!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't own either one but the 5's are ugly as sh**! I can see the beauty of having more seating but that big square cage in the back is cringe worthy. Saw where someone chopped the back down at an angle, that looked cool.
They kinda look like a buss with the roof especially. I thought about chopping, but I have flopped a couple times, if it had been chopped, it might have been a roll over??????

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve always encouraged our friends that come up to bring their kids too even if no machines. I love showing kids around the woods and seeing the smiles especially if they haven’t ever been out.
My daughter absolutely loves taking people around too, she’ll load up the machine with snacks and goods and be gone for hours sometimes. I’m not sure a kid ever didn’t have a good time.
Sounds perfect I'd ride in anyone's sxs that had snacks! Haha na I'm same way, all kids seem to love it, not just the ones who already spend time outside

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those RS1's are sweet, be great for a me only ride! But don't take many me only rides. The P1-5 works great!
Yea me either on the me only rides, be sweet tho to have a rs1 w turbo and 5 or 6 speed clutch tranny! Wheew I would want nets to keep my arms inside for when I pushed it too far bc it would be a when not if, if I had that setup

BVerhulst

BVerhulst

Jul 3, 2018
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
+1 for passenger capacity. Whether you need it all the time or one time, I recommend the -5. This is the sole reason I got rid of my Foreman - to safely accommodate passengers!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!