P1000 1000-5 Deluxe factory wheel witdth specs

Cajun-Abear

Cajun-Abear

Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2021
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can anyone tell me the width of the stock factory deluxe wheels? I find all of the info I need on offsets but can't seem to find an actual wheel width, just tire width. I am looking at some Can-Am factory take-offs with 27" Bighorns on them. The listed offsets on them are pretty close to Honda specs but they also show a 14x7 wheel in the front and a 14x8 wheel in the rear. The tires are 27 x 9 x 14 and 27 x 11 x 14 respectively.

Reactions: Lady01
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What widths?
Do urself a favor and go with the same wheel and tire all the way around And get a set of @RB3offroad spacers to fix the trac. same size all the way around wheel means u can rotate or if u have an issue for replacement its a no brainer

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do urself a favor and go with the same wheel and tire all the way around And get a set of @RB3offroad spacers to fix the trac. same size all the way around wheel means u can rotate or if u have an issue for replacement its a no brainer
What size spacer is needed for the back? I got wheels a few months ago and am looking at tires. Trying to spread out the spending 😁💰

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Cajun-Abear
Another question, Are you stock? meaning with stock shocks? from the only pic you have (your avitar) Your prob going to be like most of us did on here and spend for the wheels and tires and tires first cuz there flashy! then complain about the ride with the stock shocks And start to ask the infamous question “what can I do to stop the rubbing? and how can i make the ride better with the stock shocks cuz I cant get aftermarket ones cuz its now not i the budget!“ 😭🥳
save the hart ache and get u some aftermarket shocks First. Your Not sure witch ones? Search it up top and youll be overloaded with types Guys use.
And maybe (recommended) some forward arched arms from @SuperATV or another co so you have all that and in the budget now! U can get tires cheap or expensive your choice all day! And believe me, you’ll change them alot Cuz youll like one then wish you got another;)

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Also alittle info about offset
32FAFFDD 016F 482A 8EF4 A40364710698

Cajun-Abear

Cajun-Abear

Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2021
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Cajun-Abear
Another question, Are you stock? meaning with stock shocks? from the only pic you have (your avitar) Your prob going to be like most of us did on here and spend for the wheels and tires and tires first cuz there flashy! then complain about the ride with the stock shocks And start to ask the infamous question “what can I do to stop the rubbing? and how can i make the ride better with the stock shocks cuz I cant get aftermarket ones cuz its now not i the budget!“ 😭🥳
save the hart ache and get u some aftermarket shocks First. Your Not sure witch ones? Search it up top and youll be overloaded with types Guys use.
And maybe (recommended) some forward arched arms from @SuperATV or another co so you have all that and in the budget now! U can get tires cheap or expensive your choice all day! And believe me, you’ll change them alot Cuz youll like one then wish you got another;)
Yes stock. I bought the bike used and it has 28 x 10 x 14 Outback Max’s all the way around on stock rims. I don’t need a tire this aggressive so I’m looking for an “after hunting season” setup complete with wheels to just swap. Some Terrabites or something close to stock. I have a long list of “other” accessories as budgets allow. Thanks for the info and suggestions.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sounds like a recipe for dating and marriage . . . just sayin'.

Nah, changing tires is way easier on the bank account.
LMAI on the marrage! Yes thats true for some!

I hope your kidding on the tires and your bank account? Lol
a good set of bead locks and tires can get u some nice shocks and 1/2 way to set of SATV arms with his discount! now with a NTC discount your twice the cost of MSRP! 😂

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I want to keep mine stock width. I thought only needed spacers in rear 🤔.
View attachment 312043View attachment 312044View attachment 312046
That spacer is recommended to help keep the same trac with the same size tire all the way around and to give u a slightly wider stance for added stability and to help with the slight rubbing in your steer u can get with the larger tires. Ill post a pic of mine with those and 30” tires.
now, for what your doing with ur machine, i recommend some LT tires. You wont have to swap them out, they ware great, are highly durable and 1/2 the cost. Just pic your poison! Basically the kind you like. Ive had them on mine 3 yrs now and still great and i have awesome traction in the woods, swamps and gave used them in Colorado and the Take over 3 times with no problems. just a suggestion.

8F079A33 E641 455D 8039 26D82B0827C2
73DDD4CE EDE6 48A0 8B71 DB853B326216
BD6A6D67 60DD 4F66 8E83 948B1EAF0A46
8B3F0802 A992 4EE9 BB46 42D529577CB7

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That spacer is recommended to help keep the same trac with the same size tire all the way around and to give u a slightly wider stance for added stability and to help with the slight rubbing in your steer u can get with the larger tires. Ill post a pic of mine with those and 30” tires.
now, for what your doing with ur machine, i recommend some LT tires. You wont have to swap them out, they ware great, are highly durable and 1/2 the cost. Just pic your poison! Basically the kind you like. Ive had them on mine 3 yrs now and still great and i have awesome traction in the woods, swamps and gave used them in Colorado and the Take over 3 times with no problems. just a suggestion.

View attachment 312114View attachment 312115View attachment 312116View attachment 312113

Looks awesome!
That's definitely my plan. I was going to stay as close to stock size though. I got a deal on the wheels but they are 14". So was going to get 27x8.50r14 truck tires. I don't really want to make it any wider than already is. These pioneers already look like covered wagons

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!