Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I always thought they looked like paddywaggons

Here's a 1930 Honda Pioneer. Of course, we know by the lettering that it's an LE and not a Deluxe ... 🤣 🤣 🤣

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That spacer is recommended to help keep the same trac with the same size tire all the way around and to give u a slightly wider stance for added stability and to help with the slight rubbing in your steer u can get with the larger tires. Ill post a pic of mine with those and 30” tires.
now, for what your doing with ur machine, i recommend some LT tires. You wont have to swap them out, they ware great, are highly durable and 1/2 the cost. Just pic your poison! Basically the kind you like. Ive had them on mine 3 yrs now and still great and i have awesome traction in the woods, swamps and gave used them in Colorado and the Take over 3 times with no problems. just a suggestion.

View attachment 312114View attachment 312115View attachment 312116View attachment 312113

What tires are those? I’m currently on 28” Tensor Regulators. I have arched A-Arms, front and rear, and Elka stage 5 in the barn waiting to install. When I get them installed, I want to go to a 30” tire probably on 15” rims. Haven’t decided on the 14 or 15” rime yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What tires are those? I’m currently on 28” Tensor Regulators. I have arched A-Arms, front and rear, and Elka stage 5 in the barn waiting to install. When I get them installed, I want to go to a 30” tire probably on 15” rims. Haven’t decided on the 14 or 15” rime yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There LT/MT tires.
Achilles Desert Hawks

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD
Cajun-Abear

Cajun-Abear

Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2021
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That spacer is recommended to help keep the same trac with the same size tire all the way around and to give u a slightly wider stance for added stability and to help with the slight rubbing in your steer u can get with the larger tires. Ill post a pic of mine with those and 30” tires.
now, for what your doing with ur machine, i recommend some LT tires. You wont have to swap them out, they ware great, are highly durable and 1/2 the cost. Just pic your poison! Basically the kind you like. Ive had them on mine 3 yrs now and still great and i have awesome traction in the woods, swamps and gave used them in Colorado and the Take over 3 times with no problems. just a suggestion.

View attachment 312114View attachment 312115View attachment 312116View attachment 312113
Remington, I'm finding myself on the road a lot in the off-season and now I'm 100% sure that I want to go with the LT tire setup. Can you give your exact setup with the tire and wheel sizes? Also, any lift? (I can see the upgraded A-arms). I love the stance of your machine. The bike further away in your last pic appears to have smaller tires than you do. Thanks in advance buddy!

StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What size spacer is needed for the back? I got wheels a few months ago and am looking at tires. Trying to spread out the spending 😁💰
ChadD, a married man trying to keep the peace. ✌️ 👍

Me too.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and ChadD
castleman1

castleman1

Supporting Member
Jan 17, 2022
Ownership

1. 1000-3
IF your are looking at these wheels(Maverick x3 takeoffs) I can tell you that with 2'' spacers in the rear and 1.5 on the front yu will be right at 64'' wide front and rear. I bought mine used and it had some aftermarket rims that were wider in the front so I cant say what width factory rims would have been. I waited to find a set with 8ply 28'' big horns and the wont rub with factory suspension.

PXL 20220207 185648824

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Remington, I'm finding myself on the road a lot in the off-season and now I'm 100% sure that I want to go with the LT tire setup. Can you give your exact setup with the tire and wheel sizes? Also, any lift? (I can see the upgraded A-arms). I love the stance of your machine. The bike further away in your last pic appears to have smaller tires than you do. Thanks in advance buddy!
The tires are 30x10x15 and the wheels are MSA Loc’s
I have 1-1/2” spacers in the back and 1” in the front.
SATV arms and fox shocks And i use the preload of the shock to get my lift as well as the arms.
no bracket lift. Messes with the geometry of the machine And rides like crap. Had one and you dont know the difference till u go back from it.

Cajun-Abear

Cajun-Abear

Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2021
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The tires are 30x10x15 and the wheels are MSA Loc’s
I have 1-1/2” spacers in the back and 1” in the front.
SATV arms and fox shocks And i use the preload of the shock to get my lift as well as the arms.
no bracket lift. Messes with the geometry of the machine And rides like crap. Had one and you dont know the difference till u go back from it.
Thank you! I would imagine that you get many more tire selections in a 15" wheel instead of a 14". I may go with a smaller tire as I'm not quite ready to dump that much in the buggy right now. Other toys need attention too!! lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!