P1000 1000-5 rear window options

B

Bones

Dec 10, 2017
Bourbon Mo.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are there any other options for a rear window than the Honda version and not interfere with the Honda top? Zippers are crap on the Honda window.

Thanks

Reactions: Isaiah
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I believe @SuperATV came out with a cab system. might be worth a look.

I don't think it will work with the honda hard top. But I could be wrong I have been before;)

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't think it will work with the honda hard top. But I could be wrong I have been before;)
That is why I tagged our vendor. Hopefully they can chime in with any fitment issues.
I would think they designed it around the Honda top though. Seeing so many machines have the Honda roof vs anything else.

Reactions: Isaiah
B

Bones

Dec 10, 2017
Bourbon Mo.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oopsie!!!
Yeah, the Pio 1k won't work with the OEM cab and enclosure doors. Sorry man.

Just to be clear, I have a 1000-5 with the Honda top. Do you mean the your rear window system will not fit? Back window only.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!