P1000 1000-5 Rhino 2.0 boot coming off

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
A couple weeks and numerous miles with the Honda OEM boot back on the factory axle. No issues. I think the proof is in the pudding. Wonder if @SuperATV would ever be convinced too?
🤷‍♂️ Could be a crappy clamp? I just saw a pic of an a brand new axle where the clamp wasn't on well. Not sure how they miss that on the production line, but it happens sometimes I guess. Should definitely be covered by the warranty.

A

Austinzimmhonda1000

Dec 18, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the same issue. I've got the bracket lift with 30s. 4k miles my factory cv axels started popping. I changed them out for the Rhino 2.0. The left side has given me no issues but the right side keeps slipping off. I have 1500 miles on the left Rhino axel but I've been through 4 axles now on the right side. Only pulls off at high speeds down the highway. I'm afraid I have an internal issue.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!