Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Appreciate that! If they had fewer pieces with less snag points, I probably would have went that route. I'm sure they are all pretty similar.

Anything beats the Honda g string!
True on the G string.
The install is seamless, no snag points.
IMG 6049

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
The multiple pieces make it easier to work on after installation so you only have to drop the one section you need access too. And its UHMW just like the others. Our supplier just markets the material like that to sound special and we have to advertise it like that. Sounds special alright. 🤦‍♂️
🤷‍♂️ 🤣

R

rutterbg

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2023
Troy, OH
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
The multiple pieces make it easier to work on after installation so you only have to drop the one section you need access too. And its UHMW just like the others. Our supplier just markets the material like that to sound special and we have to advertise it like that. Sounds special alright. 🤦‍♂️
🤷‍♂️ 🤣

Well damn, I probably would have went that route if I knew it was true UHMW. I couldn't find out any info and it appears it was not true UHMW. I guess if this SSS one doesn't hold up, then I'll be ordering the satv one!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!