P1000 101.97080292 Wheels

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Need. Just bought some Super Swamper TSL's and mounted them on the wheels I had, now need another set of wheels to mount some radials on.
BTW, in using that forumla, no value can be zero or negative. That has seen me through 52 years with the same lady, so I know that formula works. At least for tools. An a tool (when explaining it to the wife) is anything that can be used to make money. Doesn't matter if it ever does, just so long as there's the potential.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
She wouldn't know any better anyway...
You're right!! And over the years I've bought a lot of tools - from her, not so much as a whimper. I had a wee little accident with the Husky airplane in my avatar, back about 15 years ago (no hull insurance, so I was gonna take it on the chin). Stuck at a strip with no roads, got rescued by boat. That evening, she asks, "So what color is the new one gonna be?" YES!! Now I remember why I married her!

Sorry for the OT.

Reactions: ChadD and Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!