drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok, a group of us has been talking and we are planning a ride here at Mary's Ridge and then possibly Bull Run and or Coalmont. They may be out of the question because of hunting season but we will know better as it gets closer. Heck, we could go up to Royal Blue/Windrock or Brimstone for the day too.. only a couple of hours from Mary's Ridge. Ok, here are the committed as of now.
@GlockMeister @Tigermark @Manwell @Delton @jrplaza2008 @Ragnar406 @sharp

It was a cluster last night trying to text so I may have missed someone else. I'm getting another batch of Mary's Ridge Retard stickers for those who can pass the test.;) No cheating Walter, you got to "earrrrrrrrrrrrrrn" it.:rolleyes:
I have plenty of room for tenting, several motels in Dayton. Not sure about a 5th wheel getting up my driveway but there is room for a couple of those, (Tiger might be able to lend some information on this). Blue Water is another option for setting up a 5th wheel and they are only 10 minutes from Mary's Ridge. They have a lot of spaces and cabins, I'm sure the week before Thanksgiving is slow over there.
Blue Water RV Resort & Marina | Tennessee RV Park and Hotel Dayton TN

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Man, would I like to do that. I cannot commit right now but will monitor this thread and will let you know once I have a clearer picture of my employment status beyond Sept.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got some new patches in the mail this morning. Maybe I'll get a Mary's Ridge patch! Can you do patches
20170731 0949251
20170731 0949041
Walter?

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Ok, a group of us has been talking and we are planning a ride here at Mary's Ridge and then possibly Bull Run and or Coalmont. They may be out of the question because of hunting season but we will know better as it gets closer. Heck, we could go up to Royal Blue/Windrock or Brimstone for the day too.. only a couple of hours from Mary's Ridge. Ok, here are the committed as of now.
@GlockMeister @Tigermark @Manwell @Delton @jrplaza2008 @Ragnar406 @sharp

It was a cluster last night trying to text so I may have missed someone else. I'm getting another batch of Mary's Ridge Retard stickers for those who can pass the test.;) No cheating Walter, you got to "earrrrrrrrrrrrrrn" it.:rolleyes:
I have plenty of room for tenting, several motels in Dayton. Not sure about a 5th wheel getting up my driveway but there is room for a couple of those, (Tiger might be able to lend some information on this). Blue Water is another option for setting up a 5th wheel and they are only 10 minutes from Mary's Ridge. They have a lot of spaces and cabins, I'm sure the week before Thanksgiving is slow over there.
Blue Water RV Resort & Marina | Tennessee RV Park and Hotel Dayton TN
Thank you so much for the invitation. I'm checking right now in Blue water for rooms. Probably will be just me is school time. 13.5 hrs drive for me so probably leaving Thursday arriving on Friday before noon. I will earn that sticker Don you will see! ;):D:p

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you so much for the invitation. I'm checking right now in Blue water for rooms. Probably will be just me is school time. 13.5 hrs drive for me so probably leaving Thursday arriving on Friday before noon. I will earn that sticker Don you will see! ;):D:p
I know you will Walter. If you are not hauling a 5thwheel just stay in one of the hotels.. Or are you hauling?

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's no gimme. CP took 5 or 6 tries to make it over the ridge. I have it on video. Mark had to winch. I've been over it 50+ times and had to winch twice so I'm not making it every time. Pick the right line and most of the time it's up and over the ridge and keep going. It makes no difference if you have to winch or you make it the first try, you become a retard regardless. I'm hoping Mark makes it in November.;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!